Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Filip Hrgovic-Andy Ruiz Interim Heavyweight Title Fight Ordered By IBF

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hrgovic is Yoka level fighter. he will lose badly when he faces Bakole level opponent.

Comment

Hrgovic might see Joshua, but it won't be Ruiz! Wilder vs. Ruiz! Announce it already, DAMN! Let's Go!

Comment

Originally posted by War Room View Post

Not sure if you've been watching Ruiz since he beat AJ, but he's been increasingly poor since. Arreolas had him down and rocked and a 52 year-old Ortiz was landing at will rattling his cage. Andy was playing it insanely safe with him.

I agree, Hrgovic's defense againt Zhang was a travesty and hard to watch at times, but the takeaway was he can take big shots from a big guy who can punch, Andy can't. I disagree that Hrgovic doesn't box on a high level, I think that's his strongest suit to be fair.

I don't think Andy can beat Zhang to be fair.
        Ruiz was under pressure after the embarassment he suffered in Joshua II and he underestimated the ghost of Arreola. It was still a clear win for Ruiz. Ortiz is a play it safe kinda fighter too so stylistically a bad match for Andy but nevertheless he wobbled Ortiz multiple times and did enough to win.

Hrgovic can only win if he can take all of Andys punches in his face without problems. That's it. He will have to eat punches all night. Can he? Maybe but this is a big maybe. He was in the shadow realm a couple of times against Zhang and is Zhang a bigger puncher than Ruiz? I dunno.

Hrgovic didn't just have bad defence against Zhang. He always does. Eric Molina was touching him left and right. Hrgovic is very one dimensional and he will get exposed. If Andy cannot beat him then he has indeed regressed a lot.

Comment

Working...
        X