Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jaime Munguia, Golden Boy Want Dmitry Bivol Fight: 'It's Not Crazy'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
    I keep hearing Munguia wants to fight this big name, he wants to fight that big name. But in the end, he keeps fighting bums. At this rate, he'll be an old man before he gets a big name fight.
    charlo ducked mungia and everyone else. He’s going on 2 years wo a fight. He needs to be stripped. Wbc does favors for haymon he won’t do for anyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Hanson View Post

charlo ducked mungia and everyone else. He’s going on 2 years wo a fight. He needs to be stripped. Wbc does favors for haymon he won’t do for anyone else.
      Isn't Charlo injured?

Comment

Munguia got beat and exposed by a unranked bum Dennis Hogan in Mexico, refused to give him a rematch,run away from Charlo and was mandatory of Demetrius Andrade for over a year,, Munguia is a hype job like Berlanga , Bivol will send him to the hospital in 3 rounds or less

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Hanson View Post

Morrel sucks.
          That should be a good match up. They both suck. The world suck belt.

Comment

When Mungia beat Sadam Ali I thought he may actually push the envelope and become a all action throwback fighter and since then he has dramatically let me down

Comment

Dear Jaime Munguia and Golden Boy Promotions,

Regarding your stated desire for a fight with Dmitry Bivol, kindly stick it where the sun don't shine. No one believes you. No one but your momma's care about you. And we are all tired of hearing you call out fighters you have no intention of fighting or have any business being in the ring with.

Sincerely,

All Real Boxing Fans Everywhere
              garfios garfios likes this.

Comment

There’s a better chance Mungia picks any one of us bums from nsb instead of stepping in the ring with Bivol. If I do get the call you best believe I’m going to go the Andrade route and price myself out while insisting that I’m being avoided

Comment

Wow, this isn't even remotely believable in bizarre-o world which apparently Oscar and Golden Boy are currently residing in. Munguia hasn't fought one single live body at 160 and now they claim he wants the #1 or #2 guy at 175 who is a technical, skilled boxer while Munguia is a plodding, one-dimensional middleweight. I know in this social media world people will believe just about anything but Golden Boy must really think the average boxing fan is a complete imbecile.
                  garfios garfios likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Tag, You're Hit View Post
                    Dear Jaime Munguia and Golden Boy Promotions,

Regarding your stated desire for a fight with Dmitry Bivol, kindly stick it where the sun don't shine. No one believes you. No one but your momma's care about you. And we are all tired of hearing you call out fighters you have no intention of fighting or have any business being in the ring with.

Sincerely,

All Real Boxing Fans Everywhere
                    I will cosign that letter if you want.
                    Tag, You're Hit Tag, You're Hit likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X