Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jaime Munguia, Golden Boy Want Dmitry Bivol Fight: 'It's Not Crazy'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jaime Munguia, Golden Boy Want Dmitry Bivol Fight: 'It's Not Crazy'

Jaime Munguia is in the midst of a milquetoast middleweight stint featuring run-of-the-mill matchups. The former 154-pound WBO titleholder Munguia (41-0, 33 KOs) has had an unremarkable tenure since moving up in weight in 2020, easily scoring wins against the likes of Gary O'Sullivan, Tureano Johnson, Kamil Szeremeta, Gabriel Rosado, D'Mitrius Ballard, Jimmy Kelly, and Gonzalo Gaston Coria.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Fight SOMEONE ffs. How the hell can a kid turn down multiple title fights? Golden Boy really **** the bed with this guy.

I would half pay attention to this if it hasn't happened before almost all of their fighters fights...big name drops...laughable next opponent.

Comment

Mungo would get embarrassed if that fight happens, which it won't. Bivol has better fights available.

Comment

This is silly. Instead of trying to get a Bivol fight, Golden Boy should be pushing DAZN to put pressure on Hearn and Canelo for a Canelo-Munguia fight at 168 as a Cinqo di Mayo PPV. DAZN can’t let Hearn and Canelo get away with foisting a Canelo-Ryder fight on the boxing public.
        Last edited by Roj; 01-19-2023, 08:45 AM.

Comment

If I'm Bivol, I am on the phone immediately making this fight. Easiest money he'll ever make. Who's up after Mungia, El Chapo? Bivol is the new Mexican killer

Comment

Using Bivol's name to stir up headlines and hype, nothing more. Shameless b*stards.

How about you just do your job and give Munguia a real fight in his weight class, finally? It shouldn't take this long.

Comment

Originally posted by Roj View Post
              This is silly. Instead of trying to get a Bivol fight, Golden Boy should be pushing DAZN to put pressure on Hearn and Canelo for a Canelo-Munguia fight at 168 as a Cinqo di Mayo PPV. DAZN can’t let Hearn and Canelo get away with foisting a Canelo-Ryder fight on the boxing public.
              lmfao. Ryder would beat Munguia

Comment

Originally posted by Roj View Post
                Canelo ain't breaking bread with gbp ever again after that split

Comment

Originally posted by The Conundrum View Post

lmfao. Ryder would beat Munguia
                  Hard to argue that ffs. At least Ryder has a resume. Munguia goes life and death at times with journeymen and Ryder does the same with top 10 and 5 guys.

I know where my money would go on that.
                  charliepaerker charliepaerker likes this.

Comment

This duck is quacking louder and louder. He knows good and dam well he should be fighting Charlo, Andrade and Benavidez. Muguia's career is a complete joke

Comment

Working...
                    X