Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Naoya Inoue Confirms Plans To Vacate Undisputed Bantamweight Crown, Campaign In 122-Pound Divisions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Naoya Inoue Confirms Plans To Vacate Undisputed Bantamweight Crown, Campaign In 122-Pound Divisions

Naoya Inoue has paved the way to usher in a new era of top bantamweights as he sets his sights on becoming a four-division champion. The unbeaten pound-for-pound entrant confirmed that he is prepared to relinquish his undisputed bantamweight championship. News of the development came during a press conference held Friday in his hometown of Yokohama, Japan, where he formally revealed his intentions of next conquering the 122-pound division.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    DFM DFM likes this.

P4P the best fighter on the planet, he will destroy fulton

Comment

Time to take over 122 and become undisputed there. Easy work. Fulton and off to 126
      DFM DFM likes this.

Comment

Inoue, Fulton, Nery, all of this so-called top guys are so scared of facing Casimero! They are avoiding him like a plague how shameful
        Shoot95206 Shoot95206 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Knuckle sandwich View Post
          P4P the best fighter on the planet, he will destroy fulton
          You should change your name to knuckle head lol... this dude struggled with Josh butter, he is getting anywhere near Fulton. He is just going to wait for Fulton to get WBC 126, then he will fight for a vacant belt.

Comment

Originally posted by tkoboxingscene View Post

You should change your name to knuckle head lol... this dude struggled with Josh butter, he is getting anywhere near Fulton. He is just going to wait for Fulton to get WBC 126, then he will fight for a vacant belt.
            I have considered your suggestion, I will keep to, knuckle sandwich, thank you lol
            landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by tkoboxingscene View Post

Struggled with Butler? Stop it. Butler couldn't do anything against Inoue and he just tried to survive. Inoue is a huge money fight and Fulton is running from it.

Comment

Originally posted by DFM View Post

Struggled with Butler? Stop it. Butler couldn't do anything against Inoue and he just tried to survive. Inoue is a huge money fight and Fulton is running from it.
                Butlers a class act, there's a 15 minute YouTube vid of him speaking about the fight, he basically said there was nothing he could do with Inoue, he was that good
                landotter landotter DFM DFM like this.

Comment

Originally posted by El Canela View Post
                  Inoue, Fulton, Nery, all of this so-called top guys are so scared of facing Casimero! They are avoiding him like a plague how shameful
                  Okay, I will bite....Casimero?!?!

I like John Riel as a fighter, very violent. Also very basic. Watching him ineffectively try to chase down a geriatric Rigondeaux for 12 rounds was one of the most painful things I've ever had to watch in the sport.

Comment

Time for Fulton to scoot to 126.

Comment

Working...
                    X