Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis: Ryan Garcia Crazy To Think He'd KO Me In 2 Rounds, He Has High Hopes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't see Ryan as being mentally fragile INSIDE the ring. His issues are outside...I think once he is in the ring, he becomes another person and unleashes all his anger in the ring. I don't see Ryan ever not fighting back when tested INSIDE the ring.

I think Ryan has a shot to beat Davis.

mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by PeasantCrusha View Post
      I don't see Ryan as being mentally fragile INSIDE the ring. His issues are outside...I think once he is in the ring, he becomes another person and unleashes all his anger in the ring. I don't see Ryan ever not fighting back when tested INSIDE the ring.

I think Ryan has a shot to beat Davis.
      That's a good assessment and personal opinion however I think you on that ****! Gervonta knocking him TFO
      Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by AmpMcv View Post
        Garcia is a good boxer. His mind is fragile. If he doesn't catch Tank early I believe Davis gets him late. Tank has a stronger constitution and has faced more adversity, imo. Hopefully we find out soon.
        We'll see how he reacts and picks himself off the canvas after Ryan 'A-Side' Garcia drops him.

Comment

This is how you know Ryan is blowing smoke up the asses if his stupid fanboys. Nobody with any sense believes this prediction. If anyone is getting sparked in 2 it’ll be him.

Comment

Originally posted by Oregonian View Post
            ———-
            Emmanuel Tagoe went the full 12 rounds with Garcia. Do you think Tagoe is better than Tank?
            If Garcia couldn’t catch Tagoe early, how in the world is he going to catch Tank?
            Styles make fights tho man tagoe was in survival mode for all of that fight so when a guys in there just to survive an dont engage it can be hard to get them out of there especially when you're not a pressure fighter like Ryan an your main offense is when a guy exchanges with you so you can counter saw it last week with boots ennis where as tank won't be in survival mode he will engage etc an thell be exchanges an he could get caught an so could Ryan thats what makes it interesting
            Last edited by Boxing2695; 01-11-2023, 06:27 PM.
            Oregonian Oregonian likes this.

Comment

I think two rounds is a big ask from Ryan but I won't count him out in the fight because hes a good fighter he's big for the weight he's taller he's longer an he's very quick an hits hard aswell so it's a good interesting fight where both can be hurt an taken out
              billeau2 billeau2 likes this.

Comment

Ryan Garcia got switched off by Luke Cambell... what is everyone thinking is gonna happen when a much faster, sharper puncher in Tank lands... its curtains. Come out aggressive vs a ready & Game tank... its gonna be a early night fo sho

Comment

Originally posted by Sctrojan View Post

I'm not discrediting the little pygmy,you're just not going to convince me hes some master boxer or technician in there with this "HI Ring IQ"like some here like to tout when he's clearly not. I'm not seeing Rigo,Andre,Loma or hell maybe even Frank Martin level of boxing from him in there. He's a GOOD boxer with incredible speed and power.A master boxer who's going to "box circles" around someone...uh no. Never asked yourself why they have yet to match him up a against a single puncher to date? Makes it hell of a lot easier to get bailout by your power when there's nothing to contend with in return. You"ll see,he's not going to have any idea on how to close the gap on Ryan.

And your lucky Stans appendix said no mas before Stan does so your buffet got postponed by a month or so.
                  Agreed. Ryan has strong fundamentals and BTW his own KO percentage, with less fights is similar to Davis.' Davis has a 93% with 26 KO out of 28 fights, Ryan is 83% with 19 KO out of 23 opponents. Both guys have power. Neither guy has fought at the level they will be at fighting each other at. Tank will not be able to potshot and give rounds away against Garcia. Garcia will have to be defensively responsible... Should be a good fight.

Ryan has reach and size which is a tangible advantage in this fight.

Last edited by billeau2; 01-11-2023, 08:12 PM.

Comment

Tank gets hit too much by tomato cans, García gets hit by tomato cans.
                    Let the best tomato can tamer win.
                    Last edited by eco1; 01-11-2023, 11:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by super-x View Post
                      Ryan Garcia got switched off by Luke Cambell... what is everyone thinking is gonna happen when a much faster, sharper puncher in Tank lands... its curtains. Come out aggressive vs a ready & Game tank... its gonna be a early night fo sho
                      I think people underestimate the peach of a punch Campbell landed.
                      timing, accuracy and not seeing the shot is what truely hurts opponents

tank could attempt the same shot but fall short due to his reach
                      campbell had longer arms than Garcia which exposed that pull back with chin high bad habit Garcia has…

Not the case with tank.. who was seen reaching a lot against hector garcia at times

ryan Garcia may have a serious size advantage over tank which could very well cause some issues.. and he’s not impossible to hit
                      it all depends if Garcia can keep him at the end of his shots. And I feel tank has vulnerability to the body..

Could be an awesome fire fight
                      Last edited by kingstip9; 01-11-2023, 09:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X