Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis: Ryan Garcia Crazy To Think He'd KO Me In 2 Rounds, He Has High Hopes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cryan will surely have a strong start but as soon as he gets clipped by tank vicious left hand hes going full survival mode guarant fkn teed!
    Ohphis Ohphis likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      I like Ryan Garcia but if anyone isn’t seeing 12 rounds it will be him. Tank is going to box circles around him and COULD catch him with something. Plus Ry is too inactive, didn’t even take an in between fight. Tank is ready to go on the other hand, he’s active.
      Tank has NEVER boxed circles around anyone,get out of here with that nonsense. This whole "he gives up early rounds cause he be processing his opponents doe" is just a bull**** narrative pushed because he can/has gotten outboxed until his power has bailed him.

He has struggled early against every fighter he has faced but yet is just going to "box circles" or KO an opponent who is taller,longer,faster and has better boxing ability than anyone Tank has faced to date?? You guys even read or comprehend what you guys post? Ryan is the one in there setting traps,baiting fighters with his right,opening up his opponents to the his lefthook by throwing it up top for the first few rounds disguising the one to the body when they've become preoccupied with up top.....I see nothing like that when I watch Tank "box".

You guys forget they have a common opponent? Who was able to set a trap in Rd1 in that fight where as the other guy took what 8-9rds to land his? It wasn't Tank. It comical how most Tank fans try to convince themselves that all its going to take for Tank to win is a single Jab and Ryan's folds lol.

Tank isn't even going yo be able to get past Ryan's jab or straight right let alone implement his gameplan....but "Ryan chin in the air doe"....ask Fortuna how easy that chin was easy to find...gtfoh

Comment

Originally posted by Sctrojan View Post

Tank has NEVER boxed circles around anyone,get out of here with that nonsense. This whole "he gives up early rounds cause he be processing his opponents doe" is just a bull**** narrative pushed because he can/has gotten outboxed until his power has bailed him.

He has struggled early against every fighter he has faced but yet is just going to "box circles" or KO an opponent who is taller,longer,faster and has better boxing ability than anyone Tank has faced to date?? You guys even read or comprehend what you guys post? Ryan is the one in there setting traps,baiting fighters with his right,opening up his opponents to the his lefthook by throwing it up top for the first few rounds disguising the one to the body when they've become preoccupied with up top.....I see nothing like that when I watch Tank "box".

You guys forget they have a common opponent? Who was able to set a trap in Rd1 in that fight where as the other guy took what 8-9rds to land his? It wasn't Tank. It comical how most Tank fans try to convince themselves that all its going to take for Tank to win is a single Jab and Ryan's folds lol.

Tank isn't even going yo be able to get past Ryan's jab or straight right let alone implement his gameplan....but "Ryan chin in the air doe"....ask Fortuna how easy that chin was easy to find...gtfoh
        Lol, here you go again discrediting Tank. Davis has shown more ring IQ and BOXING skills in his fights than Ryan ever has. Tank always has the disadvantages that Garcia doesn't have to think about, being the shorter man with less arm length. He overcomes it by using his boxing skills, setting traps, attacking from angles, using footwork and athleticism to get in and out of distance. The power is just the cherry on top that makes his fights and finishes exciting, brings out crowds, and keeps fighters honest in their approach. Just remember, that crow is coming with all the fixings. Do you want gravy or hot sauce?

Comment

I'm inclined to believe that if anyone is ko'ed in two it will be Ryan weak chinned aSs!I just can't see from a skill standpoint what he can do with Gervonta either, and I know there's no ones power like Gervonta's since probably Alexis Arguello and even Alexis wasn't as devastating or destructive with his shots! Gervonta is in a good spot to be a household name and make lots of money.

Comment

Originally posted by Sctrojan View Post

Bookmarked. Will bump after fight.
            AmpMcv AmpMcv mgame mgame like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebelrbg View Post

Lol, here you go again discrediting Tank. Davis has shown more ring IQ and BOXING skills in his fights than Ryan ever has. Tank always has the disadvantages that Garcia doesn't have to think about, being the shorter man with less arm length. He overcomes it by using his boxing skills, setting traps, attacking from angles, using footwork and athleticism to get in and out of distance. The power is just the cherry on top that makes his fights and finishes exciting, brings out crowds, and keeps fighters honest in their approach. Just remember, that crow is coming with all the fixings. Do you want gravy or hot sauce?
              You didn’t even need a response. Just bump his post after the fight. The outcome of the fight will be my reply to him.

Comment

I'm excited for this fight but honestly don't care about the outcome of who wins it. It's just going to be so funny if Ryan actually does blast out Tank. I think the crying that will happen from all the Tank fans would be hilarious. Him being KO'd by a pretty boy, lol.

Well, we'll see. I would still watch either guy after, regardless of the outcome. Both put on a good show for the fans.
                UniqueBoxing UniqueBoxing likes this.

Comment

IF (and that is a big if) Garcia actually gets in the ring with Davis,I don't see how he wins. He's too inactive and has only faced weak punchers. That's one of the problems with boxing these days. Soft touch soft touch soft touch does not prepare these guys for the tough fights. It pads the record until they run into tough opposition. Ryan has been carefully matched his whole career. After the Cambell fight he went backwards in opponent difficulty. While Tank's opposition isn't the greatest either,he is active. Garcia talks a lot more than he fights. Tank in 8. Or less. He will catch Garcia.

Comment

Originally posted by AmpMcv View Post
                    Garcia is a good boxer. His mind is fragile. If he doesn't catch Tank early I believe Davis gets him late. Tank has a stronger constitution and has faced more adversity, imo. Hopefully we find out soon.
                    yup.

him suddenly getting a buncha tattoos to appear tougher tells me this.

AmpMcv AmpMcv likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebelrbg View Post

I'm not discrediting the little pygmy,you're just not going to convince me hes some master boxer or technician in there with this "HI Ring IQ"like some here like to tout when he's clearly not. I'm not seeing Rigo,Andre,Loma or hell maybe even Frank Martin level of boxing from him in there. He's a GOOD boxer with incredible speed and power.A master boxer who's going to "box circles" around someone...uh no. Never asked yourself why they have yet to match him up a against a single puncher to date? Makes it hell of a lot easier to get bailout by your power when there's nothing to contend with in return. You"ll see,he's not going to have any idea on how to close the gap on Ryan.

And your lucky Stans appendix said no mas before Stan does so your buffet got postponed by a month or so.
                      Last edited by Sctrojan; 01-11-2023, 12:30 PM.
                      billeau2 billeau2 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X