Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis Stops Hector Luis Garcia After Eight Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

West threw maybe 1 punch and then turtled up while Marshall threw a dozen unanswered punches. Also cut your damn hair, it was already coming undone and was going to get in West's eyes sooner or later.
    Brother Mouzone Brother Mouzone likes this.

Comment

Oof Lamont got stopped? Hang them up, you itched that boxing itch call it a day.

Comment

Comment

Lee is up next .............

Comment

Luque is slow and has bad balance. Dunno why Lee is fighting him, it's not even a tune up fight level.

Comment

Lee hurt him to the body , Luque looks like he is moving in slow mo .......I'm high though

Comment

Brandun Lee IS the Tune-Up King! Why doesn’t his team find him better opponents?

Comment

Ref steps in and Lee gets the stoppage .........

Comment

Originally posted by MeanestNiceGuy View Post
                    Brandun Lee IS the Tune-Up King! Why doesn’t his team find him better opponents?
                    I think last fight spooked him and his team. But still at 27 fights he's being moved pretty slow, I'd have thought he would've fought for a regional belt or any of the other minor belts by now.
                    MeanestNiceGuy MeanestNiceGuy likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post

I think last fight spooked him and his team. But still at 27 fights he's being moved pretty slow, I'd have thought he would've fought for a regional belt or any of the other minor belts by now.
                      I can see that. Ennis has close to the same record but he’s just having a hard time securing opponents for seemingly obvious reasons. Lee’s gonna have to break out this year, though.

Comment

Working...
                      X