Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Report: Gervonta Davis Arrested In Broward County, Florida; Awaits Hearing On Domestic Violence Charge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sctrojan View Post

How do you strike someone to the face with a closed fist and call it a "slap" ?? Anyways,Tank out here slashing tires and spitting on women like a scorned women himself,wtf....smfh.

Could easily be looking at a Valero 2.0 here.
    For real!

Comment

• Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

Tell me you’re an effeminate idiot without saying it…..”assault rifle”
      Be quiet baby mama.

Comment

• Well, I guess that is another example of, "You can take a kid out of the ghetto, but you can't take the ghetto out of the kid."

Freaking dumbfounded. So many people live in the hoods, in poverty and would love an opportunity to make it out. They take up boxing, are given a gift of opportunity and guidance from people who are successful and what do they do? Pissing it all away.

Not the first time and he really needs to do some jail time and be someone's biatch for once... One day he will put his hands on someone with a gun... and in Florida... no one would bat an eyelash at killing in self defense.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle SneakyTouch View Post

Way to make yourself look like a fvkcing idiot
          I was thinking what about what your mother would look like on her knees giving me a blow job!

Comment

• Originally posted by chicken- View Post

There's a very, very large gap between "being perfect" and beating your "baby momma" and child. You're disgusting for trying to excuse this behavior.

Given his already proven history, and Terrance Crawford's sister's claims I think it's pretty safe to assume "where there is smoke, there is fire".
            You pretty fuc_ed up yourself! Look in the mirror

Comment

• Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post

I was thinking what about what your mother would look like on her knees giving me a blow job!
              Wow, what a recovery

Comment

• Originally posted by Sctrojan View Post

Both yourself and champion4ever need to gtfoh with your pathetic bullshiet here trying to victimize the habitual offender.

This isnt the 1st,2nd...or probably the umpteenth time Tank has laid hands on this women and apparently thier baby now too. This just happens to be the rare instance she actually called authorities. Watch the video of him choking his girlfriend out in public,unprovoked, at a damn public basketball game and sit there and tell me this an exception and not the norm for that pos?!
                Question? You going to watch and support his fights though; shut the FUK up with that B.S.

Comment

• Originally posted by chicken- View Post

There's a very, very large gap between "being perfect" and beating your "baby momma" and child. You're disgusting for trying to excuse this behavior.

Given his already proven history, and Terrance Crawford's sister's claims I think it's pretty safe to assume "where there is smoke, there is fire".
                  Yeah I am, but blow me!

Comment

• Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post

You pretty fuc_ed up yourself! Look in the mirror
                    I've looked in the mirror, and concluded that I still don't hit women or children.

Comment

Working...
                    X