Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hatton Wants Fury-Usyk To Happen, But Prefers To See Wilder-Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zipped View Post

It's not an insult to say people in the business can tell you've never been in a boxing ring or licensed to spar. It's ONLY the truth. First of all I can tell you have no idea what an elite fighter is. Cause you have no idea how it feels to have a fighter with a 40 pound weight advantage leaning on you all night long (during a fight).

..People are always trying to analyze a fighter's style or his mechanics. But our opinions are NOT what makes a fighter elite. If you don't like a fighter's style or you think he's doing something mechanically wrong in the ring then that's your own personal opinion, but that's what trainers are for; to correct mistakes. Personally, I think fury is an awkward lumox who does a zillion things wrong in the ring, but I'm not gonna say "hes NOT an elite fighter. There's a thousands of fighters with great mechanics that YOU would consider elite, but winning and becoming a Champion is what makes a fighter elite.
    Listen, you are trying to insult me. You are trying to be the big man on this thread.

But the difference between me you, when it comes to the boxing business. Is that you think you are somebody. It looks like you are trying incredibly hard.

I don't know why you keep going on about Tyson Fury's 40 pound weight advantage, the Heavyweight division is a open class division.

Do you know the history of boxing yes or no? Being a big time player in the boxing business, I should think you would know that the Heavyweight Division has always been this way.

Tyson Fury has beaten Deontay Wilder twice, once via knock-out. These are the facts.

Deontay Wilder skill for skill technically is not a elite level fighter. This has nothing to do with NOT liking a fighters style, this has everything to do with common-sense.

It is universal common knowledge, that Deontay Wilder skill for skill technically as a boxer is not a elite level fighter. This does not mean, that he is not a great fighter, because Wilder within this Heavyweight era is a great fighter'.

All you are doing on this thread is moaning about Fury out weighing Wilder, and trying to be the big man.

I will let you moan to somebody else on this thread. Because I will not be responding to any of your posts on this thread.
    Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 12-26-2022, 04:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post

Listen, you are trying to insult me. You are trying to be the big man on this thread.

But the difference between me you, when it comes to the boxing business. Is that you think you are somebody. It looks like you are trying incredibly hard.

I don't know why you keep going on about Tyson Fury's 40 pound weight advantage, the Heavyweight division is a open class division.

Do you know the history of boxing yes or no? Being a big time player in the boxing business, I should think you would know that the Heavyweight Division has always been this way.

Tyson Fury has beaten Deontay Wilder twice, once via knock-out. These are the facts.

Deontay Wilder skill for skill technically is not a elite level fighter. This has nothing to do with NOT liking a fighters style, this has everything to do with common-sense.

It is universal common knowledge, that Deontay Wilder skill for skill technically as a boxer is not a elite level fighter. This does not mean, that he is not a great fighter, because Wilder within this Heavyweight era is a great fighter'.

All you are doing on this thread is moaning about Fury out weighing Wilder, and trying to be the big man.

I will let you moan to somebody else on this thread. Because I will not be responding to any of your posts on this thread.
      I'm a truth teller. Look at the CLOCK for yourself when fury goes down. What is fury doing down on the canvas?? fury is sleeping, because he's been knocked out.The clock doesn't lie. In your mind; telling the truth about a referee doing a long count or talking about one fighter having a 40 pound weight advantage over another fighter is somehow an insult. It's the truth that makes people like you feel uncomfortable sometimes because you have a conscience. Emanuel Stewart talked about the heavyweight division needing a weight limit all the time. He also talked about creating a super heavyweight division. It's all a matter of public record. They have weight divisions in boxing for a reason. Who ever thought some goof ball like tyson fury would purposely come into a fight weighing 277 pounds?? Nobody. Next fight let's see what fury is made of with a weight limit.

Comment

Working...
      X