Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hatton Wants Fury-Usyk To Happen, But Prefers To See Wilder-Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wilder Vs Joshua would do double the PPV of Fury Vs Usyk easily.

Comment

I'm sure wilder v Josh can happen in 2023. Josh only needs 1 fight rebuilding and then wilder. But wilder v joyce is good, but joyce wants usyk/fury winner

Comment

Hatton voicing my thoughts exactly.
        Fury vs Usyk is a good fight because they're both super skilled and ranked # 1 and 2.
        But it could turn out a technical ( boring ) fight.

With Wilder vs AJ.
        Somebody's getting knocked out.
        Plus all tbe past build up.
        I'd pay to watch it.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
          Dunno why, it's a one-sided fight.

Wilder knocks Joshua clean out within the first few rounds.
          That's a bit extreme.

Joshua showed us in Ruiz 2 that he can stay away from smoke better than most.

Such a KO would probably take at least 10 rounds so Wilder can keep up with the running.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicesterage View Post

That's a bit extreme.

Joshua showed us in Ruiz 2 that he can stay away from smoke better than most.

Such a KO would probably take at least 10 rounds so Wilder can keep up with the running.
            Wilder is a million times more athletic than that fat blob and he can close the distance easily.

​​​​​​

Comment

Wilder is a million times more athletic than that fat blob and he can close the distance easily.

​​​​​​
              Yeah but come on. Joshua was CLEAR across the ring. Even Wilder can't close that much before Joshua's on the move again.

Arguably the best runner in the business right now.

Full-Fight-Anthony-Joshua-Vs-Andy-Ruiz-2-UD.gif

Remember, Wilder's distance close assumes a straight line, not a constantly moving target like this.
              leeroy84 leeroy84 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicesterage View Post

Yeah but come on. Joshua was CLEAR across the ring. Even Wilder can't close that much before Joshua's on the move again.

Arguably the best runner in the business right now.

Full-Fight-Anthony-Joshua-Vs-Andy-Ruiz-2-UD.gif

Remember, Wilder's distance close assumes a straight line, not a constantly moving target like this.

Comment

​​​​​​
                  Wilder's movement is better than most Heavyweights, but? Most Heavyweights these days can hardly move.

The issue with Wilder's movement, is that it can be extremely unbalanced and unstable.

Joshua is actually quite a good boxer with his Mid-Long Range game.

Still? Wilder vs Joshua for me is a dangerous match up for Joshua.

Tyson Fury is a more winnable and less dangerous fight for Anthony Joshua stylistically.

Ruiz Junior vs Joshua III, is the fight I think team Match Room should be going for 'If they want a American opponent'.

Now that fight is good match making for Joshua, because it makes a lot of sense for him career wise.
                  Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 12-25-2022, 10:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gamboal00 View Post
                    Wilder Vs Joshua would do double the PPV of Fury Vs Usyk easily.
                    And end in a fraction of the time.

Comment

Dunno why, it's a one-sided fight.

Wilder knocks Joshua clean out within the first few rounds.
                      This has always been my feeling

a big static target like AJ is absolutely tailor made for Wilder. Say what you want about Wilder, but he is absolutely elite at closing range very fast and landing that right hand.

I just don’t see how a big static heavyweight like AJ can beat Wilder. Especially considering someone timid like AJ would be reluctant to let his hands go v Wilder.

If you haven’t got the movement or boxing IQ v Wilder, you’re gonna get poleaxed in a few rounds, unless you have balls of steel and willing to try to push him back.

Comment

Working...
                      X