No announcement yet.

Pacquiao is a Blown-Up Featherweight, Says Santiago

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
    ok bitches... now that you understand that pac is the little guy.... cotto has no excuses for not KOing pac... if cotto loses he needs to retire.
    wtf is wrong with u? im pulling for Cotto myself, but u make seem like it gonna be easy. Pacquiao, being the little guy or not, is gonna give Cotto a good fight. Like Cotto said, its gonna be a war.

Comment

Cotto's trainer is a dumb ass in my view. He just marginalized whatever credit Cotto was going to get if he beats Manny and it will just make Cotto look like a scrub if he doesn't beat him.
      Last edited by Iceta; 09-24-2009, 07:18 PM.

Comment

I posted this earlier today, NSB needs to do e better job and stop stealing threads.

Not saying the TS, but BPP, who always does teh same thing!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
          wtf is wrong with u? im pulling for Cotto myself, but u make seem like it gonna be easy. Pacquiao, being the little guy or not, is gonna give Cotto a good fight. Like Cotto said, its gonna be a war.
          Don't pay attention to him. He is saying all that so when Cotto wins he has an excuse to not give Cotto credit for winning.

Comment

so 2 most of the fools on this forum
            cotto is in a no-win situation?

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta View Post
              Cott's trainer is a dumb ass in my view. He just marginalized whatever credit Cotto was going to get if he beats Manny and it will just make Cotto look like a scrub if he doesn't beat him.
              Great point! Perfect example of opening your mouth without realizing the meaning of what your saying. Cotto seems tight with him but he needs a fresh pair of eyes around especially in terms of conditioning. You can have all the strength but like its said "fatigue makes cowards of men".

Comment

The thing is that Pacquiao has gotten better as he moved up. So I don't think that comment really applies.

Comment

Yes, exactly he is a blown up SFW in my view. I just don't get how so many don't understand that just because a smaller fighter moves up and has some success doesn't mean he now is naturally as big as the fighters he had success against.
                  So according to some if Pac demolishes Cotto by some off chance then he is a legit WW but doesn't that make his win over Hatton not legit because he was a jr ww? How about this, if he beats Pavlik or some other MW then he is a legit MW so would a win over Cotto no longer legit?
                  Pac= blown up SFW no matter who he beats and how good he is.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                    Yes, exactly he is a blown up SFW in my view. I just don't get how so many don't understand that just because a smaller fighter moves up and has some success doesn't mean he now is naturally as big as the fighters he had success against.
                    So according to some if Pac demolishes Cotto by some off chance then he is a legit WW but doesn't that make his win over Hatton not legit because he was a jr ww? How about this, if he beats Pavlik or some other MW then he is a legit MW so would a win over Cotto no longer legit?
                    Pac= blown up SFW no matter who he beats and how good he is.
                    You must mean blown up Flyweight, according to your logic. That's where he started. Mayweather is the one who is a blown up Super Featherweight.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Rado View Post
                      They were saying the same thing about Hatton and Pac only five months ago ...
                      Shame on you if you believed them. Miguel is a totally different animal. And this is coming from somebody that knew that Pac would win both those fights.

Comment

Working...
                      X