No announcement yet.

Pacquiao is a Blown-Up Featherweight, Says Santiago

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Datu Puti View Post
    What PACQUIAO haters don't see is that PACQUIAO does his talking in the ring with his fist. I'm tired of this idiot haters calling HATTON (OVERRATED) and DEHYDRATED DLH as an excuse to taint PACQUIAO's accomplishments. These are the same idiots that said DLH is gonna beat PACQUIAO's ass with one hand behind his back. The same idiots that said HATTON is not a dehydrated fighter, who dominated and has never lost in the 140lbs division and will KNOCK PACQUIAO out with body punches, because PACQUIAO two lost was by body punches. Come Nov 14, what excuses are these idiots gonna say, that COTTO was still affected by the MARGACHEATO loss, that his cut against CLOTTEY has not healed properly, that COTTO must have wax his wife's ass the night before, stop calling people haters just because we stand by our boxer. I respect COTTO and is a warrior, this is a 50/50 fight, who ever impose their game plan will win this war. Like, I said before the early rounds are for COTTO and the later rounds are PACQUIAO. I know one thing for sure, that this fight is gonna be more close than the MAYWEATHER/MARQUEZ fight. For one, its because COTTO is a man of honor and will come in at the catch weight of 145lbs. Two, PACQUIAO has showed that his power and speed came up with him as he move up in weight, unlike MARQUEZ, who should stay at the 130s.
    Great post.

Comment

Mayweather blown up superfeatherweight

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
        Man, I don't know why these guys continue to think Pac is a small guy. As Nazeem Richardson said he couldn't believe Pacquiao ever made it down to 135 let alone anything under that. He was stunned that such a big guy was able to fight at anything below lightweight after he met him so I don't know why Santiago would be taking things this way, just as Hatton did too and he got knocked the f.uck out because he thought he would go in there and be twice the size and just be able to shove him around and batter him down. Of course Pacquiao actually had a longer reach and was the same height and ended up showing more power too than Hatton. So, the whole little guy thing should have been well and truly out the window by now.

If Cotto thinks the same as Hatton he's going to be in for a rude awakening come Nov. When he gets hit with a hard shot, when he won't be able to toos Manny about like FW and when he realises that Pac has the same height and has the same reach as he does, he might start thinking about the fight differently, but if he does that on fight night it'll already be over for him.

I think that will end up being one of the big factors in this fight. If Cotto really does think he's going in with a much smaller guy and will have such a huge advantage it's going to end up a long night for him. The only thing that will different about their size on fight night will be Cotto's maybe five pound difference at the most, which won't add up to anything. Pac weighed five pounds more than Marquez in each of his fights and that didn't help him.

Pac will be the same size as Cotto and he will also be faster and even punch maybe as hard as Cotto. Not only that but he will be quicker on his feet too. I think Cotto might have trouble if he trains the same way that Hatton obviously did for his fight with Pac. It was pretty obvious that Hatton thought nothing would be able to hurt him and that he would just steamroll Pac. This could end up a disaster for Cotto if he goes down the same path. I hope his trainer is not really that stupid, as this article suggests. Cotto is a very small WW and Pac is a good size 140 pound fighter as evidenced by his fight with Hatton in which he wasn't the noticeably smaller guy and Hatton was a pretty decent sized 140 pounder himself. So, Santiago thinking this way might end up being a really stupid thing for his fighter. If he thinks that the speed and power of Pac won't be difficult to handle they will be in for some trouble.
        Best post in this thread so far.

Comment

no excuses for cotto... he should be able to destroy a blown up FW.

Comment

Originally posted by Horus View Post
            floyd is a bonafide WW.

Comment

Man, I don't know why these guys continue to think Pac is a small guy. As Nazeem Richardson said he couldn't believe Pacquiao ever made it down to 135 let alone anything under that. He was stunned that such a big guy was able to fight at anything below lightweight after he met him so I don't know why Santiago would be taking things this way, just as Hatton did too and he got knocked the f.uck out because he thought he would go in there and be twice the size and just be able to shove him around and batter him down. Of course Pacquiao actually had a longer reach and was the same height and ended up showing more power too than Hatton. So, the whole little guy thing should have been well and truly out the window by now.

If Cotto thinks the same as Hatton he's going to be in for a rude awakening come Nov. When he gets hit with a hard shot, when he won't be able to toos Manny about like FW and when he realises that Pac has the same height and has the same reach as he does, he might start thinking about the fight differently, but if he does that on fight night it'll already be over for him.

I think that will end up being one of the big factors in this fight. If Cotto really does think he's going in with a much smaller guy and will have such a huge advantage it's going to end up a long night for him. The only thing that will different about their size on fight night will be Cotto's maybe five pound difference at the most, which won't add up to anything. Pac weighed five pounds more than Marquez in each of his fights and that didn't help him.

Pac will be the same size as Cotto and he will also be faster and even punch maybe as hard as Cotto. Not only that but he will be quicker on his feet too. I think Cotto might have trouble if he trains the same way that Hatton obviously did for his fight with Pac. It was pretty obvious that Hatton thought nothing would be able to hurt him and that he would just steamroll Pac. This could end up a disaster for Cotto if he goes down the same path. I hope his trainer is not really that stupid, as this article suggests. Cotto is a very small WW and Pac is a good size 140 pound fighter as evidenced by his fight with Hatton in which he wasn't the noticeably smaller guy and Hatton was a pretty decent sized 140 pounder himself. So, Santiago thinking this way might end up being a really stupid thing for his fighter. If he thinks that the speed and power of Pac won't be difficult to handle they will be in for some trouble.
              Great post, However I do beleive that the wieght difference will be closer to 10 lbs than "5lbs at a the most".

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
              no excuses for cotto... he should be able to destroy a blown up FW.
              Pullcounter, you should read the post from BennyST, you might learn something!!

Comment

Are you serious? Cotto is not taking Manny lightly. Cotto started training for a while now. Manny has been making movies. Cotto is not taking Manny lightly, he has been training hard and Cotto is a beast. He knows he got a big fight coming and he is going to be prepared to go to war.

Comment

Originally posted by Horus View Post
                  Dumbass, your incessant nuthugging knows no bounds.

Comment

Working...
                  X