Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao is a Blown-Up Featherweight, Says Santiago

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shame on Cotto for picking on a blown up featherweight.

Comment

Originally posted by peyk-peyk View Post

Pull has been adamant about Cotto's retirement if he loses to Pacquiao.
      lol.. i know.. its everyday with Pull.. Dammit Pull we know!! if cott ocant knock out blah blah blah.. we get it homie.. lol.. so predictable.. haha

Comment

Originally posted by BMWM3P View Post

"Everything went very well. The plastic surgeon's work was excellent and do not notice anything about the injury. I do not think that is something for one worry.
        Best part of this story!!!
        As long as nothing is wrong with miguels eyebrows come fight night im not worried!

WAR COTTO'S EYEBROWS!!!!

Comment

Pacquiao is a Blown-Up Featherweight, Says Santiago

Miguel Cotto's trainer Joe Santiago is under the impression that Manny Pacquiao is a blown-up featherweight. He says the streak of Pacquiao has been impressive so far, but everything will come to an end when Pacquiao steps in the ring with Cotto on November 14 in Las Vegas. He says Cotto's strength is going to be one the key factors in their victory. [details]

Comment

It should be obvious by now that Pacquaio's size is not a problem.

It should be obvious by now that Pacquaio's size is not a problem.
            He didn't just win against DLH and Hatton.. He beat their ass and
            anyone who thinks he's too small needs to realize size is not going to
            decide the fight.
            Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            Miguel Cotto's trainer Joe Santiago is under the impression that Manny Pacquiao is a blown-up featherweight. He says the streak of Pacquiao has been impressive so far, but everything will come to an end when Pacquiao steps in the ring with Cotto on November 14 in Las Vegas. He says Cotto's strength is going to be one the key factors in their victory. [details]

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
              ok bitches... now that you understand that pac is the little guy.... cotto has no excuses for not KOing pac... if cotto loses he needs to retire.
              If Cotto wins, it's a great win. Simple as that, stop being a little *****.

Comment

this is true and like JMM he should know his place and not take on the big boys. Match PacBum against Clottey, "shame" Mosley, P4P Floyd, P.Will, and Berto they all beat his ass with ease hands down. Cotto by KO 7 round

Comment

Originally posted by Alibata View Post
                  Shame on Cotto for picking on a blown up featherweight.
                  Shame on pac for signing a fight against a dangerous welter weight

Comment

ok bitches... now that you understand that pac is the little guy.... cotto has no excuses for not KOing pac... if cotto loses he needs to retire.
                    Hey ******, it was Joe Santiago that said this not anyone else.

Comment

"bitches"? I'm pretty sure very few females if any visit this site. I know you didn't mean any harm but that gay expression that so many youngsters of this generation like to use now needs to go.

I can't wait for a youngster to address me like that in my face. I'd love to make a violent example as to why you only use this word to insult a female.

Comment

Working...
                      X