Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Martin Drops, Decisions Michel Rivera in Dominant Performance

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Damn Wicked View Post
    I predicted Shiskin and Martin would win their fights, so I'm happy to have seen them both dominate their opponents. Rivera looked almost old in there. I expected Martin to win but didn't expect him to totally dominate in that fashion.

Rivera looked flat and slow , he was pushing his punches from the get go. I wonder if he had trouble making weight or left it all in the gym.
    Or it could be that Frank Martin just handled him from bell to bell.
    Damn Wicked Damn Wicked likes this.

Comment

• All praise to two dudes risking the zero! We need more of this!
      Damn Wicked Damn Wicked Sosay Sosay like this.

Comment

• Originally posted by pnut901 View Post

Rivera looked flat and slow , he was pushing his punches from the get go. I wonder if he had trouble making weight or left it all in the gym.
        Southpaws, especially very talented ones have a way of making opponents look average which is exactly what happened.
        Sosay Sosay likes this.

Comment

• Please don't write Rivera off. I respect him taking this fight, both of them. Look at the other guys I'm the division, they swerve each other. Frank is the truth though, he'll be a problem for any and all at the weight.

Comment

• Originally posted by pnut901 View Post

I wondered if he left it all in the gym, also. I remember the commentators mentioning that he just fought 2 months ago, so I wondered if maybe he didn’t take any time off between the fights and that had some effect on him. I’m not sure if that played any part in how the fight played out though because I would still expect at least a strong start to the fight for Rivera considering how young he is. If he was overtrained I would have expected him to fade down the stretch of the fight rather than getting beat to the punch right from the beginning of the fight. I wish I knew the answer with absolute certainty because that is a bit of a lingering question for me. Having said that, Martin fought really intelligently and he looked very sharp!

Comment

• Originally posted by Leicesterage View Post

Which is why I wish people would stop calling for Roach. He sucks.

FIghters that shut up and listen seem to be dominant under James.
              Who tf is that dumb? Wtf has roach even done this year?

Comment

• The Ghost is definitely real af.He may be a problem for more than few at the weight. Now they are watching! Lol

Comment

Working...
                X