Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Terence Crawford, David Avanesyan - Face To Face at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sjic2 View Post
    Who is Al Hayman?

Real quick.
    He is a…guy… who studied economics at Harvard University…. hmmm.
    He also has an MBA from Harvard…hmmm.

His first “career” was in music promotions, where he promoted such acts as M. C. Hammer, New Edition, Whitney Houston, Janet Jackson, Mary J. Blige, the Back Street Boys, and Rick James.

He branched out to other entertainment areas, such as when he worked with Eddie Murphy… (Eddie Murphy too???) Yes, that Eddie Murphy too.

In 1999, he sold 50% of A. H. Enterprises to SFX Entertainment.
    Good move Al.

Then he got involved in “boxing” with Floyd Mayweather his first …???...client…and the rest is…shall we say…history…???

Sure… “let’s say history”.

Let’s also say that all the heavy lifting had been done already by Top Ranks Bob Arum amongst others in making Pretty Boy Floyd/Money Mayweather who he is today.

NOW my question is this:

Why is Harvard Educated Al Hayman, and President and CEO of multi-billion-dollar company, Mayweather Promotions Floyd Joy Mayweather Jr. trying to stick it to the small-town kid from Omaha, Nebraska, Terrence ‘Bud’ Crawford, who’s first job was picking potatoes every morning before school, on his Uncle Gomer Crawford’s farm before he discovered he had a talent for boxing.

By the way His Uncle Gomer Crawford just happened to be the Neighbor of Top Rank CEO Bob Arum.

That small-town kid from Omaha, Nebraska, Terrence ‘Bud’ Crawford is a model citizen, multiple father of the year winner, and future first ballot Boxing HOF inductee, and on top of every important ‘pound for pound boxing list that REAL boxing fans subscribe to.

How long does Terence ‘Bud’ Crawford have to pay for driving drunk home from a local strip club and demolishing a “six-million-dollar Ferrari” on loan from Al Hayman New and used Cars from East Cleveland, Ohio.

Like I said…. How long must he pay for one indiscretion and lack of judgement according to PBC’s Al Hayman and CEO of Mayweather Promotions LLC?
    I got a better question, “why do lame asss fans buy bullsheeit fights? Stop doing that and the Al Hamons and other bullsheeit promoters will be out of business.
    Go ahead and keep buying their sheeit. We deserve what we get so everyone quit complaining and do the right thing.

Comment

Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post

I got a better question, “why do lame asss fans buy bullsheeit fights? Stop doing that and the Al Hamons and other bullsheeit promoters will be out of business.
      Go ahead and keep buying their sheeit. We deserve what we get so everyone quit complaining and do the right thing.
      But you'll be the first guy to buy Canelo-Ryder garbage, sitting in front of the TV like a little boy!

Haymon is here for boxing fans not racists like you who got bullied in high school by urban kids!

Comment

Zab looking as if he could whip both there ass!

Comment

Originally posted by PhillyShellSlick View Post

But you'll be the first guy to buy Canelo-Ryder garbage, sitting in front of the TV like a little boy!

Haymon is here for boxing fans not racists like you who got bullied in high school by urban kids!
          I’m not d1ck rider like 98% of you fans on here. I only buy TOP fights with 2 ELITE fighters. Fook paying for hasbeens and up and comers.
          Last edited by MONGOOSE66; 12-08-2022, 10:09 PM.

Comment

Who is Al Hayman?

Real quick.

His first “career” was in music promotions, where he promoted such acts as M. C. Hammer, New Edition, Whitney Houston, Janet Jackson, Mary J. Blige, the Back Street Boys, and Rick James.

He branched out to other entertainment areas, such as when he worked with Eddie Murphy… (Eddie Murphy too???) Yes, that Eddie Murphy too.

Good move Al.

Then he got involved in “boxing” with Floyd Mayweather his first …???...client…and the rest is…shall we say…history…???

Let’s also say that all the heavy lifting had been done already by Top Ranks Bob Arum amongst others in making Pretty Boy Floyd/Money Mayweather who he is today.

NOW my question is this:

Why is Harvard Educated Al Hayman, and President and CEO of multi-billion-dollar company, Mayweather Promotions Floyd Joy Mayweather Jr. trying to stick it to the small-town kid from Omaha, Nebraska, Terrence ‘Bud’ Crawford, who’s first job was picking potatoes every morning before school, on his Uncle Gomer Crawford’s farm before he discovered he had a talent for boxing.

By the way His Uncle Gomer Crawford just happened to be the Neighbor of Top Rank CEO Bob Arum.

That small-town kid from Omaha, Nebraska, Terrence ‘Bud’ Crawford is a model citizen, multiple father of the year winner, and future first ballot Boxing HOF inductee, and on top of every important ‘pound for pound boxing list that REAL boxing fans subscribe to.

How long does Terence ‘Bud’ Crawford have to pay for driving drunk home from a local strip club and demolishing a “six-million-dollar Ferrari” on loan from Al Hayman New and used Cars from East Cleveland, Ohio.

Like I said…. How long must he pay for one indiscretion and lack of judgement according to PBC’s Al Hayman and CEO of Mayweather Promotions LLC?

It’s about a business and in business there’s no charity. Bud can’t break 150k ppv but expects monetary compensation equal to his contemporaries that are already proven commodities. You’d think the supposed “pfp1” as a free agent would be swooped up by ANY REPUTABLE promotional agency. Why isn’t he? Because the supposed pfp #1 can’t dry flies to horse s h I t yet expects 10 million or more per fight. In comes the fly by night promotional outfit that will have to offset its losses post fight or like most will default on said loan and lender will then have to go after collateral and stated assets.

There’s a reason no reputable promoter is going after Crawford. They listened to Bob who lost money on him and want nothing to do with someone that refuses to see what their actual market worth is.
            Last edited by Boxingfanatic75; 12-08-2022, 11:03 PM.

Comment

Who is Al Hayman?

Real quick.

Good move Al.

NOW my question is this:

And who allegedly likes the chicks with dicks. The same guys who love to give Oscar **** sure turn a blind eye to ol’ Al and his shenanigans.

Comment

Originally posted by Motofan View Post

And who allegedly likes the chicks with dicks. The same guys who love to give Oscar **** sure turn a blind eye to ol’ Al and his shenanigans.
                There’s a reason Al is a multimillionaire. His job isn’t to make you happy. His job is to make as much money as possible and as quickly as possible. If the byproduct of said mutual transaction (promoter/consumer) produces satisfaction then it is a win and long term benefit is therefore gained. Al (being the successful entrepreneur that he is) isn’t going to fork over guaranteed millions to someone who has a proven and documented history of not being able to break even on PPV sales.

Ill say it again, this is a business first and not a charity.

Comment

Who is Al Hayman?
                  The misspelled version of Al Haymon.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle SneakyTouch View Post
                    The one time a press conference needs some attention Judah stays quite lol
                    Brain surgery probably woke Judah up about certain matters of real life he didn't care about before.

Comment

I'm a Bud guy but I'm afraid I don't know how good he really is . Fighting Spence or another top welter would help but unfortunately this does nothing but pad his already huge bank account and have us waiting to see if he might do it next time.

Comment

Working...
                      X