Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd BLEW it! No PBF vs Pac fight, If history repeats itself, PAC will AVOID PBF!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MOREBASS View Post
    Ah, I see what you mean. Well, I can't say for sure, but Rahim did already have a fight with Freitas scheduled for April, which he ended up losing, as we all know.
    Pacquiao could have easily fought Raheem instead of his fight with Larios, who had to move up two divisions. Or, he could have fought Raheem after he rematched Morales.

For the record, Raheem vs Freitas was a very close fight and I felt Raheem was a victim of corruption. Raheem losing a highly controversial split decision does not let Pacquiao off the hook. If fighting Larios, a guy who was brutally KO'd in just 3 rounds in his previous fight two divisions lower, was an ok fight for Team Pacquiao, then why not against the guy who swept every round against Morales?

Glad you get my point though!

Comment

Originally posted by johncods View Post
      Pac wasn't prime when they 1st fought he was like 24 or something and no amatuer backround as a foundation.

I'll say it again, prime for prime, Morales is a class higher than Pacquiao.

I do not care how good or bad Pacquiao was in their first fight, because Morales was already well spent and a shadow of his former self as well and he beat Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by johncods View Post
        Pac is fighting a guy mayweather ducked for 2 years. if anyones doing the ducking it's mayweather.
        pac is fghting a guy who ducked mayweather and his team madehim duck mayweather.

**** lame as cotto

Comment

Another great thread

Comment

Originally posted by HTownTexan View Post
            Everyone else can say this or that...

We all know that EM was weight drained in the last two fights with Pac...

A prime Erik Morales ****S on Pac, hints the first fight..

Erik Morales >>> Pacquiao
            Amen to that, brother. Prime Erik Morales was scary, he was amazingly good. The thing that bottered me about him is that he prefered to slug it out rather than box. This shortened his career and made him lose rounds he could've won, like the 12th against Pac. Those two rematches were a travesty, and Erik still beat Manny in many rounds of the second fight. IMO, the lall-time ranking of these dudes is Erik>JMM>Pac>Barrera. I had JMM beating Pac twice, and even if Barrera had a longer career than Morales and beat him twice, his two losses to Junior Jones and Pac (as well as JMM) force me to rank him last out of these 4.

Comment

Originally posted by tito yuca View Post
              Amen to that, brother. Prime Erik Morales was scary, he was amazingly good. The thing that bottered me about him is that he prefered to slug it out rather than box. This shortened his career and made him lose rounds he could've won, like the 12th against Pac. Those two rematches were a travesty, and Erik still beat Manny in many rounds of the second fight. IMO, the lall-time ranking of these dudes is Erik>JMM>Pac>Barrera. I had JMM beating Pac twice, and even if Barrera had a longer career than Morales and beat him twice, his two losses to Junior Jones and Pac (as well as JMM) force me to rank him last out of these 4.
              I agree with that!

You have Barrera last for the same reason I have him last. He lost to Pacquiao and was brutally KO'd by Jones. Barrera might have beaten Morales at the end of his career, but Morales beat Pacquiao and Jones in impressive fashion which puts him higher.

Great post!

Comment

pacquiao's resume is NOT EVEN CLOSE TO MORALES..

Manny:
                Barrera 1-PAST PRIME
                Morales1-PAST PRIME WEIGHT DRAINED-Erik DESTROYED Manny
                Morales2-PAST PRIME WEIGHT DRAINED
                Morales3-PAST PRIME WEIGHT DRAINED
                Jmm-1 -Jmm Beat the crap out of Pacroid..
                Jmm-2 PAST PRIME – Marquez beat up manny…AGAIN lmfao
                Barrera2-PAST PRIME
                Diaz-Got a gift decision against a SHOT Morales..
                Delahoya- PASTPRIME WEIGHT DRAINED
                Hatton- PAST PRIME WEIGHT DRAINED
                Cotto-PASTPRIME? WEIGHT DRAINED

Morales:
                Juan Carlos Ramirez..TKO12
                Fernando Velardez..TKO5
                Jose Luis Bueno..KO2
                Kevin Kelly..TKO7
                Guty EspadasX.. KO3
                Wayne McCullough..UD12
                Carlos Hernandez..UD2
                In Jin Chi..UD12
                Junior Jones..TKO4
                Jesus Chavez..UD12
                Daniel Zaragoza..KO11[39yrs]
                Paulie Ayala..KO11
                Marco Barrera..SD12
                Manny Pacquiao..12 round ass kicking
                David Diaz???[gift decision..?]

Comment

Even if everything the TS said is true. Even if Pac really was scared of fighting Raheem back then and afraid to fight Mayweather now.

Is he really that much of a chicken when his next fight is against Miguel Cotto?

And if you're talking about ducking, why are you backing up Floyd?

Comment

Manny:
                    Barrera 1-PAST PRIME
                    Morales1-PAST PRIME WEIGHT DRAINED-Erik DESTROYED Manny
                    Morales2-PAST PRIME WEIGHT DRAINED
                    Morales3-PAST PRIME WEIGHT DRAINED
                    Jmm-1 -Jmm Beat the crap out of Pacroid..
                    Jmm-2 PAST PRIME – Marquez beat up manny…AGAIN lmfao
                    Barrera2-PAST PRIME
                    Diaz-Got a gift decision against a SHOT Morales..
                    Delahoya- PASTPRIME WEIGHT DRAINED
                    Hatton- PAST PRIME WEIGHT DRAINED
                    Cotto-PASTPRIME? WEIGHT DRAINED

Morales:
                    Juan Carlos Ramirez..TKO12
                    Fernando Velardez..TKO5
                    Jose Luis Bueno..KO2
                    Kevin Kelly..TKO7
                    Guty EspadasX.. KO3
                    Wayne McCullough..UD12
                    Carlos Hernandez..UD2
                    In Jin Chi..UD12
                    Junior Jones..TKO4
                    Jesus Chavez..UD12
                    Daniel Zaragoza..KO11[39yrs]
                    Paulie Ayala..KO11
                    Marco Barrera..SD12
                    Manny Pacquiao..12 round ass kicking
                    David Diaz???[gift decision..?]
                    lol this is so biased it only makes me laugh. What? So Manny never fought anyone that wasn't shot?

If that's the case all of those guys before de la hoya fought Pac when he was still green. He didn't even reach his prime yet and was still a one dimensional fighter back then. He didn't even know how to use his right hand and threw nothing but predictable straight lefts. Quite the compliment if you're saying he beat all those hall of famers with just that.

Comment

Originally posted by Unbiased View Post
                      Even if everything the TS said is true. Even if Pac really was scared of fighting Raheem back then and afraid to fight Mayweather now.

Is he really that much of a chicken when his next fight is against Miguel Cotto?

And if you're talking about ducking, why are you backing up Floyd?

The answer to your question is that styles make fights.

Cotto has zero defense, poor reflexes, poor stamina, and wouldn't be able to expose Pacquiao as a slick boxer would.

Comment

Working...
                      X