Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd BLEW it! No PBF vs Pac fight, If history repeats itself, PAC will AVOID PBF!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by johncods View Post
    Pac is fighting a guy mayweather ducked for 2 years. if anyones doing the ducking it's mayweather.
    At 147? Or does Cotto have to cut weight?

Comment

Originally posted by Jozelle14 View Post
      why the hell would pacquiao be scared of mayweather? midget blown up marquez didn't got knock out by welterweight mayweather nor hurt him. while on the other hand pacquiao made dela hoya quit, knock ricky hatton's lights out and now is fighting a monster who is cotto, who mayweather ducked! guys who are bigger more of a warrior than mayweather. maybe it's mayweather who will outprice himself to avoid monster manny!

^^^^+1 Pac's supposed to be scared of a guy who cant even KO a severely undersized marquez.. Bwaahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by HTownTexan View Post
        Everyone else can say this or that...

We all know that EM was weight drained in the last two fights with Pac...

A prime Erik Morales ****S on Pac, hints the first fight..

Erik Morales >>> Pacquiao

Hilarious.

When a fighter loses, he is weight drained. When he wins, he is prime.

The fact of the matter is that Pacquaio is 2 for 3 over Erik Morales. Nowhere in the records will it show these ridiculous claims of 'past prime' and 'weight drained'

Every fighter enters the ring at his own risk, knowing better than anyone else, ESPECIALLY ANYONE ON A ****ING INTERNET MESSAGE BOARD, how he feels physically.

If a fighter didn't feel like he had a chance at winning the fight, he wouldn't fight, simple as that.

Comment

Originally posted by MOREBASS View Post
          ^ True that. You make a valid point, but you can't really fault Pacquiao at the time for wanting to avenge the loss. Honestly, I think the Pacquiao-Mayweather fight gets made eventually, but with Mosley in the picture, I think it will end up being an elimination with the winner of November's fight, and the winner of a looming Mosley-Mayweather fight in the summer or possibly fall of 2010.

At least that's how I think it should go down.

That's where you misunderstand me.

I'm not faulting Pacquiao for rematching Morales. I'm faulting him for not fighting Raheem after that. To make things worse, after making Larios come up two divisions, he still didn't fight Raheem. He chose to fight Morales yet again! It's as if they pretended Morales was still an elite fighter and they didn't know who Raheem was.

Comment

Originally posted by MOREBASS View Post
            Hilarious.

When a fighter loses, he is weight drained. When he wins, he is prime.

The fact of the matter is that Pacquaio is 2 for 3 over Erik Morales. Nowhere in the records will it show these ridiculous claims of 'past prime' and 'weight drained'

Every fighter enters the ring at his own risk, knowing better than anyone else, ESPECIALLY ANYONE ON A ****ING INTERNET MESSAGE BOARD, how he feels physically.

If a fighter didn't feel like he had a chance at winning the fight, he wouldn't fight, simple as that.
            To be fair, Freddie Roach did say Erik Morales was shot in the Raheem fight. He said, "Morales can't even make weight, he's shot, there is nothing left". That is before the rematch with Pacquiao even happened.

Also, let's not forget Morales looked severely weight drained and weak at the weigh-in of the rematch with Pacquiao.

Pacquiao beat Barrera fair and square, but his wins over Morales are next to worthless.

Comment

Originally posted by Al Haymon View Post
              At 147? Or does Cotto have to cut weight?
              it's still in welterweight

Pac fights 1-2 divisions higher on a regular basis

Comment

Originally posted by johncods View Post
                Pac wasn't prime then too. He was still one dimensional, Pac didn't have an amatuer career hence his slow development. How bout the pac now vs. prime morales? same weight.

Prime Morales vs Prime Pacquiao at 130?

Morales any day of the week. I truly have no doubts that Morales was a class above Pacquiao in his prime.

Comment

Ah, I see what you mean. Well, I can't say for sure, but Rahim did already have a fight with Freitas scheduled for April, which he ended up losing, as we all know.

Comment

Originally posted by MIP4P1 View Post
                    To be fair, Freddie Roach did say Erik Morales was shot in the Raheem fight. He said, "Morales can't even make weight, he's shot, there is nothing left". That is before the rematch with Pacquiao even happened.

Also, let's not forget Morales looked severely weight drained and weak at the weigh-in of the rematch with Pacquiao.

Pacquiao beat Barrera fair and square, but his wins over Morales are next to worthless.
                    WTF

Morales wins>>>>>>>>>>>Floyd's win over JMM

Comment

Originally posted by MIP4P1 View Post

Prime Morales vs Prime Pacquiao at 130?

Morales any day of the week. I truly have no doubts that Morales was a class above Pacquiao in his prime.

Pac wasn't prime when they 1st fought he was like 24 or something and no amatuer backround as a foundation.

Comment

Working...
                      X