Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Keyshawn Davis: I Feel Like How I Really Make My Statement Is To Stop Juan Carlos Burgos

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Keyshawn Davis: I Feel Like How I Really Make My Statement Is To Stop Juan Carlos Burgos

Keyshawn Davis understands that an unusual number of viewers could watch his fight Saturday night because it'll be the first of four bouts ESPN will televise right after the network's coverage of the Heisman Trophy presentation concludes.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I knew the name Burgos was familiar, this dude has fought everyone.

Comment

It was Burgos who showed Haney had a pop gun. Burgos has been beat by the best, but he goes the course. Stopping him now would be ten years too late, in a way. He's eaten more leather than homey ate beans.
      Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Is Anderson-Forrest actually confirmed? Wasn't Jerry still waiting for a contract or anything as of a few days ago?

Comment

They couldn't find a #40-#60 jr middleweight for Xander?

Comment

Stopping burgos would be a good statement on the way up

Comment

Burgos is a potato sack. He sucks up punishment. Might as well KO the heavy bag. Somebody will bust it sooner or later.

Comment

Just saying. Even Davis is talking about Burgos like he's a heavy bag. I'm ko him like this and that. Davis lost his respect when they mentioned Burgos.

Comment

Just watched mikey garcia vs burgos and i think this is a good fight for davis. Burgos rocked garcia in round 2 and nearly knocked him down. Davis is a beast of a young fighter but his chin hasn't been tested. This should be interesting the thing is Burgos hasn't fought since the 2014 loss to garcia so who knows what he got left

Comment

Working...
                  X