Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jared Anderson Craves Dillian Whyte Showdown: "Can Y'all Feed Me This Bum?"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I feel sorry for whyte, nobody respects him after being koed 3 times. I wonder if that makes white want to call it a day? If you not got respect of your peers it must be hard.
    But reality is I think Jared wins
    Last edited by hugh grant; 12-02-2022, 06:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bullydean View Post

Whether you like it or not Wallin is good boxer. He isn't a big puncher but he can outbox most of the top. I wonder why nobody at the top wants to fight him?
      Didn't say he wasn't, I said he's not "elite".

Darnell Boone was a "good boxer" too, nobody would call him "elite" either.

Comment

Talking **** is part of the game for a lot of fighters so to see salty people like you get offended by it is funny to me.
        I'm not salty at all, dear. I just find it interesting how much Anderson yaps, but continues fighting cans.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackRobb View Post

I'm not salty at all, dear. I just find it interesting how much Anderson yaps, but continues fighting cans.
          So what's wrong with him calling out Whyte? Whyte obviously isn't a top contender anymore but he's step up over Jared's previous competition.

If Anderson loses he loses but Whyte has shown he would get manhandled.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicesterage View Post

Didn't say he wasn't, I said he's not "elite".

Darnell Boone was a "good boxer" too, nobody would call him "elite" either.
            Idk which is why I want to see the top guys fight him but the way he beats everyone else pretty easily and the way everyone is avoiding him seems elite enough to me.

Comment

Whether you like it or not Wallin is good boxer. He isn't a big puncher but he can outbox most of the top. I wonder why nobody at the top wants to fight him?
              Wallin would've beaten Whyte imo.

Comment

Jared doesn't feel povetkin, josh, fury would ko him if he fought them. That's how he concludes whytes a bum. It's true white can't beat the top guys, so realistically jared, Franklin guys are the guys whyte should fight.
                but white seems to think he's another level to these contenders. But ideally whyte should fight easier guys than Jared and jermain if he wants to have long career. No need to fight tough guys every fight why not fight bum once in a while?
                Last edited by hugh grant; 12-03-2022, 06:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackRobb View Post

Whyte just got a gift against an unranked fighter who hadn't had a fight since prior to Covid to keep him from going 1-3 in his last 4 fights.
                  BlackRobb BlackRobb likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                    Jared doesn't feel povetkin, josh, fury would ko him if he fought them. That's how he concludes whytes a bum. It's true white can't beat the top guys, so realistically jared, Franklin guys are the guys whyte should fight.
                    but white seems to think he's another level to these contenders. But ideally whyte should fight easier guys than Jared and jermain if he wants to have long career. No need to fight tough guys every fight why not fight bum once in a while?
                    When did Jermaine Franklin get lumped in as "tough guys?"

Comment

So what's wrong with him calling out Whyte? Whyte obviously isn't a top contender anymore but he's step up over Jared's previous competition.

If Anderson loses he loses but Whyte has shown he would get manhandled.
                      Whyte is a body bag at this point. If Anderson is supposed to be the heavyweight of tomorrow, beating Whyte does what for his profile?

Comment

Working...
                      X