Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jared Anderson Craves Dillian Whyte Showdown: "Can Y'all Feed Me This Bum?"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by maespinoza1990 View Post

that would insane fight between those would love to see that fight happen. efe agaba is fighting Oscar Rivas in January 2023 shoudld be good one
    I would rather Efe fight Makhmudov, who is WBC #4, and WBA # 5, and Anderson fight Rivas, but I'll accept Anderson fighting Makhmudov too. If a young fighter is going to improve, he can fight C-Level guys, but he needs to fight them every 2-3 months! If he's gonna step up to B-level, then have him fight 2-3 times a year!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
      What does AJ get by fighting him?
      confidence booster I suppose, and he gives the sweet Caroline’s a reason to have a piss up, oh and lines young Edward’s pockets

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
        I'd bet my last pound that Jared knocks Whyte spark out.
        You and me both.

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
        Arum should move Jared a little faster, or fight him more frequently! Only 2 fights in 2022! Anderson vs. Makhmudov! Make It Happen!
        To be fair, he was getting a little touched up that last fight more than I would like.​ Don't forget this is HW boxing, it's almost like another sport entirely because of the power these guys have. I'm ok with them moving him at the current pace. I really like what I see.

Comment

That bum would land a few bombs on in the course of a fight, and test you Jared.
          Although I do think that Anderson would beat Dillian Whyte, possibly by knockout!

Comment

Would be Andersons best opp to date. Gove whyte the edge 60/40

Comment

It’s a dog eat dog world and Whyte is wearing milk bone shorts.

Comment

Anderson gets touched and regularly I might add, Franklin had to show an impressive set of whiskers against a sub par version of Whyte...

So the "bum" might just ice you "Big Baby", especially if you haven't improved defensively...

Comment

Originally posted by BlackRobb View Post
                  Why not ask for Joe Joyce or Otto Wallin, both of whom have trouble finding opponents?
                  Anderson is a newbie pro. Why would he fight elite competition when he hasn't fought gate keepers like Whyte yet?

Comment

Originally posted by bullydean View Post

Anderson is a newbie pro. Why would he fight elite competition when he hasn't fought gate keepers like Whyte yet?
                    Because "eye test". And I certainly wouldn't call "All In" Wallin anything even rhyming with "elite" BTW

Comment

Originally posted by War Room View Post

You and me both.

To be fair, he was getting a little touched up that last fight more than I would like.​ Don't forget this is HW boxing, it's almost like another sport entirely because of the power these guys have. I'm ok with them moving him at the current pace. I really like what I see.
                      Tyson was HW too! He was fighting almost monthly. That's the Old School way! Of course he wasn't fighting Top 20 fighters monthly, but he perfected his craft!

Comment

Working...
                      X