Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez On Crawford-Spence: Terence Is F------ Up His Money Due To His Pride

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The crazy part is not only dies Bud have bad business acumen but apparently so does BLK prime. They should've waited until after he fought Spence on Showtime with the hopes that he won. Then I'd he got all four belts he would sign with Blk prime and force all the WWs to fight on that platform. We as boxing fans would have been happy because we got the fight and Bud would have been free and happy so sign with a new platform. Smh

Comment

Teo stop counting other ppl's money. Get ur own. Bud would KO u in 6. Not a TKO, either. He would make u take a nap

Comment

Originally posted by archiemoore1 View Post
        Teo stop counting other ppl's money. Get ur own. Bud would KO u in 6. Not a TKO, either. He would make u take a nap
        Stop telling Teo what to do he would knock you out in a minute......... sounds wack don't it.
        Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Crawford in trying to prove his worth, has shot himself in the foot, what a terrible mistake in so many way's.
          As far as Teofimo is concerned, his is a case of someone who need's counseling, pointing out someone else's mistake's.
          Concentrate on your own boxing career, you have a tough road ahead of you in the 140 pound division.

Comment

Originally posted by Boricua181 View Post
            Crawford in trying to prove his worth, has shot himself in the foot, what a terrible mistake in so many way's.
            As far as Teofimo is concerned, his is a case of someone who need's counseling, pointing out someone else's mistake's.
            Concentrate on your own boxing career, you have a tough road ahead of you in the 140 pound division.
            Well said! The problem with Crawford is that if he's making $10 Million to fight guys like Kavaliauskas and Avanesyan, he probably doesn't feel he F'ing Up his money at all! Spence won't see $10 Million to fight Thurman, Boots, nor Fundora! Crawford is not F'ing Up his money, only his legacy!

Comment

Originally posted by BlackRobb View Post

Put the pipe down. Bud would DESTROY that low IQ alcoholic
              Then where is he? Go and find him. Oh, I almost forgot he ducked Spence to fight Avanesyan.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                Well said! The problem with Crawford is that if he's making $10 Million to fight guys like Kavaliauskas and Avanesyan, he probably doesn't feel he F'ing Up his money at all! Spence won't see $10 Million to fight Thurman, Boots, nor Fundora! Crawford is not F'ing Up his money, only his legacy!
                Yeah! Crawford is undefeated, but his legacy has suffered a couple of losses for sure.
                Bronx2245 Bronx2245 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post

Stop telling Teo what to do he would knock you out in a minute......... sounds wack don't it.
                  Not at all. Because I'd KO u and I'd whip ur momma's ass, too

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                    Then where is he? Go and find him. Oh, I almost forgot he ducked Spence to fight Avanesyan.
                    How can you duck someone who has ducked you for 4+ years? 77 year old Ugas knocked Earl's dentures across the ring and staggered him. Avanesyan hasn't lost in years and never lost to soda cans like Ugas has.

Comment

Originally posted by Zodogg View Post

If Crawford had been with PBC he would have the same exact fights. So then what would your argument be ?
                      If Crawford was with PBC he would have fought Spence already and we wouldn't be having this conversation.... I don't have an argument I have facts and the facts are it took Crawford 6 years to fight a legit guy at 147lbs 6 years after winning the 140lb straps. The dude is 35 and his 2 best wins are 6 years and 8 fights apart, before that it was 2 years from his fight with Postol when he got in there with Gamboa. which Gamboa at 135lb was way out of his weight class and should have never been seen above 130 max if that. Oh and Gamboa still did his thing until he got tired from being off for years due to 50cent mishandlings(nothing to do with Crawford just for context).

its actually sad considering Danny Garcia is 1 year younger and resume for resume his is better then Crawford's resume at 147lb even though he lost 3 fights he still fought the big boys at 147lbs and all of them in there prime. I personally think Danny is limited but he get in there.
                      Last edited by cruz1383; 11-29-2022, 10:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X