Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez On Crawford-Spence: Terence Is F------ Up His Money Due To His Pride

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Teofimo Lopez
    “[I saw an interview with him saying he] doesn’t need to be undisputed at 147 because, basically, he’s done it at 140. I just smacked my face, like, I don’t think you kind of get it. It’s not about doing it once. It’s about doing it multiple times so no one else can do it. Look at Claressa Shields, a three-time undisputed world champion in three different divisions, and the girl is still going. It’s that type of mentality.
    Teo's not wrong.

I only wish NSB would understand how this works.

Comment

Pride? Try Fear.....

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post
        This is for the simpletons. It’s easy follow me….:
        According to Crawford he wanted Spence.
        Crawford was sent a contract.
        Crawford is a free agent.
        Crawford didn’t sign the contract.
        Spence signed the contract.

End of story….:
        Great story, I like the part about Crawford was sent a contract… was it a legitimate contract or blank one? Easy question as you’ve apparently seen the signature of Spence on the contract… lol
        How many blank contracts have you signed? I’d guess more than 10 based on your sensible story…

Comment

Neither fighter is ducking the other. I truly believe it's the promoters who are holding up the fight and it does make sense. Spence has a bigger name than Crawford outside of boxing. Granted, I wouldn't consider them full fledged mainstream attractions, but Spence has been shown on a bigger platform such as FOX where they've promoted him on free TV like the NFL. When Spence beat Ugas and called out Bud in front of everyone, that's when I think this whole fight started taking shape. They each need one more fight to build up the hype to a fever pitch. The only negative in this is that age is a real thing.

Comment

For once I can agree with Teo. Terence just doesn't want that smoke with ESJ at the moment. He's a mere swindler. He just wants money. That's why the fight's never going to happen because Spence is gonna tax that ass and he knows it.

Comment

Al Haymon is blocking the fight for now because he wants to see how Tank's trial plays out. He can't afford to have Earl go down in flames the same time Tank is behind bars for 6-12 months. That would be disastrous for PBC.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                For once I can agree with Teo. Terence just doesn't want that smoke with ESJ at the moment. He's a mere swindler. He just wants money. That's why the fight's never going to happen because Spence is gonna tax that ass and he knows it.
                Put the pipe down. Bud would DESTROY that low IQ alcoholic.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post

...against a contender in Avanesyan. He couldn't even get a fxckin guarantee for Spence.

Teo went behind TR's back and made sure he got more money against Kambosos, so you'd think he'd understand Crawford wanting to get his money. Teo Sr. and Jr. have huge egos.
                  How did he go behind TRs back when Triller bidded higher

Comment

Originally posted by cruz1383 View Post
                    Man for me 100% resume speaks louder then words. Crawford's best win came 6 years after his first best win in Victor Postal yes you heard that right Victor Postal was Crawford's best win in 6 years. it took eight fights after Postal to finally fight Porter. I mean eight fights..... also Crawford is 35 years old

Spence fought Porter 2 years before Crawford fought Kell brook 3 years before Crawford fought Danny Garcia and Ugas Spence is 32 years old. and has fought better fighters at 147 period you cant refute that. Even Crawford's fights at 130 to 135 arent anything to write home about and I don't count those against him cause he fought what was there at the time.

hell well make it easier for you guys to see. Put Danny Garcia in Crawford's resume and name me one fighter that would of beat Danny other then Porter ? I can honestly say I don't see one fighter that can beat Danny Garcia on Crawford's resume with the exception of Porter which was a close fight for Danny.

If you put Danny in Spences's resume, he has a hell of a lot more trouble Ugas would of gave Danny a fight and would of beat him in a lot of peoples eyes. Lamont Peterson we all know what happened there. The Kell Brook Spence fought was way better and had more left and would of given Danny more of a fight and even would of won.
                    If Crawford had been with PBC he would have the same exact fights. So then what would your argument be ?

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis2 View Post
                      Great story, I like the part about Crawford was sent a contract… was it a legitimate contract or blank one? Easy question as you’ve apparently seen the signature of Spence on the contract… lol
                      How many blank contracts have you signed? I’d guess more than 10 based on your sensible story…
                      I know this is hard for you to accept and it’s a let down. However, facts don’t care about your feelings.
                      Crawford was sent a contract.
                      Crawford did not sign the contract.
                      Spence signed the contract.
                      Crawford went on to fight another no hoper as has been with his career the last 8 years.

Habla Engles?
                      Last edited by Boxingfanatic75; 11-28-2022, 08:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X