Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A.B Counterhooks
    replied
    Originally posted by The D3vil View Post
    I know it's not everybody's cup of tea, but I to am thankful for the emergence of the women's division in boxing as well.

It has just doubled the amount of fights I wanted to see

I also am thankful for the amount of unification fights we've had this year.

It's a trend I hope continues in 2023.

Leave a comment:

• crold1
    replied
    Originally posted by crimsonfalcon07 View Post
    Surprised he didn't mention the emergence of Bam Rodriguez in the 115 lb division. Having a young contender come up two weight classes on 10 days notice and soundly beat the likes of Carlos Cuadras and Srisaket Sor Rungvisai back to back, with an extra title defense on top wasn't even worthy of mention? I'm really looking forward to his upcoming title fight at 112.
    Just a brain fart as I was putting something together the night before a holiday. Written a lot on Bam this year; missed adding a line here.

Leave a comment:

• The D3vil
    replied
    I know it's not everybody's cup of tea, but I to am thankful for the emergence of the women's division in boxing as well.

It has just doubled the amount of fights I wanted to see

I also am thankful for the amount of unification fights we've had this year.

It's a trend I hope continues in 2023.

Leave a comment:

• HandsofIron
    replied
    Originally posted by mattr View Post
    Boxing has been double dog **** in 2022. And boxing fans are suckers for putting up with it.
    The ones who are suckers are the ones who pay for s h I t t y fights. Tech savvy people get it for free.

Leave a comment:

• crimsonfalcon07
    replied
    Surprised he didn't mention the emergence of Bam Rodriguez in the 115 lb division. Having a young contender come up two weight classes on 10 days notice and soundly beat the likes of Carlos Cuadras and Srisaket Sor Rungvisai back to back, with an extra title defense on top wasn't even worthy of mention? I'm really looking forward to his upcoming title fight at 112.

Leave a comment:

• manfrommars
    replied
    Prefaces his article with fights that never happened. As if it was too much for boxing fans to expect what UFC fans literally get every month. Thank you, indeed.

Leave a comment:

• Brother Mouzone
    replied
    Always grateful for boxing ,always try to watch as many cards as I can .
    REMOVE SHARK 5510 REMOVE SHARK 5510 likes this.

Leave a comment:

• mattr
    replied
    Boxing has been double dog **** in 2022. And boxing fans are suckers for putting up with it.

Leave a comment:

• zod66
    replied
    U kra i na u kra i na u kra i na u kra i na u kra i na u kra i na u kra i na u kra i na u kra i na u kra i na u kra i na

Leave a comment:

• zod66
    replied
    Booooooooomb squaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad

Leave a comment:

Working...
X