Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sandor Martin Replaces Ill Jose Pedraza, To Fight Teofimo Lopez On December 10 At MSG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dammmm Teofimo can't catch a break, he mite get it spanked a second time unexpectedly!
    Leicesterage Combat Talk Radio likes this.

Comment

"When you BEAT a legend, you BECOME a legend!"
      TheIronMike TheIronMike likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
        Dammmm Teofimo can't catch a break, he mite get it spanked a second time unexpectedly!
        Sandor Martin has like a 30% knockout ratio.

Good replacement opponent, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
          This fight isn't happening.

Ay where you at bruh?

Comment

Honestly this might be a blessing in disguise for Pedraza. I believe Teo would've beaten Pedraza and that would mean Pedraza would've been 0-2-1 in his last 3, not stellar. At that point he really would've become a gatekeeper and be fed to young incoming prospects.

Comment

Fuk Teo, he talks a lot ****. Hope he gets his ass beat again.

Comment

Sandor Martin is a tougher fight for Teofimo than Jose Pedraza.
                Leicesterage Combat Talk Radio likes this.

Comment

I saw this Martin guy once, against Mikey. I can't remember anything about him or about that fight. He has no style or any special effects. Nothing special. Pedraza would've been much better. We now have Lopez vs an Unknown. Lopez wants nothing to do with Barboza.

I don't care for this one. Has no chemistry.
                  Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 11-17-2022, 10:47 PM.

Comment

This is about the same kinda level tbh to pedraza fight I know sandor beat mikey garcia but that was a mikey who didn't wanna be there no desire out of shape an was there to collect one more pay cheque after 2 years out the ring. Martin has skills but I don't see anything in him that's special an I see teo probaly stopping him late.
                    Wacked_Out Wacked_Out likes this.

Comment

No offense to Pedraza, who is a warrior and former champion, but I’m glad to see Martin get the chance to really grab the spotlight…Teo has beaten and has vulnerabilities. And Martin can fight

Comment

Working...
                      X