Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: We'll Pay Great Purse For Any Prominent Middleweight To Fight Janibek Alimkhanuly

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

should change his fighting name to something marketable.

Fighting Harada had this **** down in the 60s.

Comment

Maybe I haven’t seen enough but Alimkhanuly isn’t very good. He might not even be able to take Golovkin, but that’s the fight that should happen next.

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
        Maybe I haven’t seen enough but Alimkhanuly isn’t very good. He might not even be able to take Golovkin, but that’s the fight that should happen next.
        Janibek said he doesn't want to fight GGG because he looks up to him. That shows you the drive of this guy.

Comment

Might as well make the move to 168

Comment

Bob cries about Crawford guarantees when he can sell out 20k in Omaha while Jenibek cant sellout a backyard ring. I know Andrade stuff would come up. Why would he come back down to fight a no name with the belt he just had. A lot of fools around here or just Eastern Euro and Central Asian fanboys but have gone over this a million times.

Comment

He is trying to build some hype around Janinek. The guy is unknown and he doesn't draw crowds, so no solid money behind him.

"great purse" from what ? what number?

Comment

Originally posted by TinAgeOfBoxing View Post
                If Andrade has any brains he would take the offer.
                He's moved to 168. You people amaze me on a daily basis.

Comment

bek has got the entire division shook, he scared off the previous bogeyman who noone would fight named andrade & that mexican guy as well mugua or something like that, just took off squalling down the street

Comment

Lots of middleweights to choose from.

Murata, Brant, Sulecki, Montiel, Derevyanchenko, Adames, Hogan, Adams, Andrade, Charlo, Centeno, etc.

Comment

Since it looks like Golovkin will not be fighting Lara any time soon, I would like to see if Lara has anything left for Jenibek.

Comment

Working...
                      X