Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: We'll Pay Great Purse For Any Prominent Middleweight To Fight Janibek Alimkhanuly

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adames would fight Janibek. His trainer said so at least. He isn't getting Jermall anytime soon, he has that interim belt so the winner would be in line to face Jermall or get elevated to fulll champ and become unified. He's not a big name or anything so PBC will probably let him take that fight. From the other side, a good opponent for Janibek who also shouldn't be viewed as a serious threat having been quickly released by TR for not being good enough.

A fight that makes sense for all parties involved and that's why it won't happen.
    Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by LAchargers373 View Post
      Ahh yes the greats of the division hagler…monzon…and now …JANIBEK
      Exactly! Except unfortunately Bob doesn't have the luxury of HBO pushing this guy like they did 3G, Loma and Kovalev.

Comment

Originally posted by Loque-san View Post
        Adames would fight Janibek. His trainer said so at least. He isn't getting Jermall anytime soon, he has that interim belt so the winner would be in line to face Jermall or get elevated to fulll champ and become unified. He's not a big name or anything so PBC will probably let him take that fight. From the other side, a good opponent for Janibek who also shouldn't be viewed as a serious threat having been quickly released by TR for not being good enough.

A fight that makes sense for all parties involved and that's why it won't happen.
        I hate to tell you but I don't think we will ever see another cross promotional fight again. The networks can't afford to let their promoter's fighters go anywhere else. It was already to much competiton in America with Pbc, TR and dazn. Now we gotta BLKprime, Marvnation, Thrillr and whatever else new comer will appear. The networks have to protect their investments at all costs. So unless Oscar gives in and let Showtime do the Tank v Ryan fight it aint happening. I predict the future unfolds like this 1) Dazn realizes it has been a colossal failure and quits 2) Oscar cant get a network deal and sells to Bob or Al 3) Bob and Al officially ends the cold war and form a joint business 4) They get rid of the sanctioning bodies and form 3 new belts - Showtime belt - Espn belt - Fox belt 5) I am sooo happy that my lifelong boxing dream has come true and during the ensuing celebration I die of a heart attack
        Rebelrbg Rebelrbg Smash Smash like this.

Comment

Boxing has become like the Republican Party, greedy, old, lying, in it for themselves

Comment

Originally posted by Hustle View Post

Charlo turned down 7 million to unify with Andrade. He damn sure ain't fighting janibek
            Not about to get into that falsehood with you again, but I'll just state that Charlo would beat shxt down both their legs.

Comment

Originally posted by Raimondo View Post
              He is trying to build some hype around Janinek. The guy is unknown and he doesn't draw crowds, so no solid money behind him.

"great purse" from what ? what number?

no he isn’t a big name or ticket seller, but if you read the article, he said from the 2023 ESPN budget

Comment

Originally posted by War Room View Post

He's moved to 168. You people amaze me on a daily basis.
                Yeah, he’s moved to 168, but has he fought? Got a date scheduled? I’m sure he’ll run to BLK and fight nobodies until they get tired of wasting money on him

Comment

Originally posted by DClefthook View Post

I hate to tell you but I don't think we will ever see another cross promotional fight again. The networks can't afford to let their promoter's fighters go anywhere else. It was already to much competiton in America with Pbc, TR and dazn. Now we gotta BLKprime, Marvnation, Thrillr and whatever else new comer will appear. The networks have to protect their investments at all costs. So unless Oscar gives in and let Showtime do the Tank v Ryan fight it aint happening. I predict the future unfolds like this 1) Dazn realizes it has been a colossal failure and quits 2) Oscar cant get a network deal and sells to Bob or Al 3) Bob and Al officially ends the cold war and form a joint business 4) They get rid of the sanctioning bodies and form 3 new belts - Showtime belt - Espn belt - Fox belt 5) I am sooo happy that my lifelong boxing dream has come true and during the ensuing celebration I die of a heart attack
                  TR and PBC have worked together recently. Crawford-Porter and Ajagba-Sanchez comes to mind. They are rare exceptions, but they did happen. They won't let one of their star fighters go on a rival promoter's card, but may make an exception for a less marketable one. They can do business together if it makes sense for them.

Comment

Originally posted by edpboxing View Post

Yeah, he’s moved to 168, but has he fought? Got a date scheduled? I’m sure he’ll run to BLK and fight nobodies until they get tired of wasting money on him
                    He hasn't had a fight yet and coming off of a medical procedure for his injured shoulder. Currently, he's going after Plant and trying to sign with PBC so he has access to better fights.

Stop being a hater còcksucker and look at what's going. Andrade haters are slow.

Comment

Originally posted by Loque-san View Post

TR and PBC have worked together recently. Crawford-Porter and Ajagba-Sanchez comes to mind. They are rare exceptions, but they did happen. They won't let one of their star fighters go on a rival promoter's card, but may make an exception for a less marketable one. They can do business together if it makes sense for them.
                      Yea the Aja-Sanchez card was part of the Wilder-Fury fight and Bob had to over pay Bud and Porter and lost bigtime on that fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X