Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford: You Mad At Me For Taking Fight With Tough Opponent, For Bigger Purse, Guarantee?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bud is delusional. Nobody mad that you are going after money, the problem is that nobody wants to see that fight. His opponent selection is horrible.
    Last edited by STREET CLEANER; 11-03-2022, 10:30 AM.

Comment

Al Haymon destroyed this fight just like Tank-Garcia fight, boxing will be better off with PBC gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Fact View Post
        Al Haymon destroyed this fight just like Tank-Garcia fight, boxing will be better off with PBC gone.
        Tank and Ryan agreed to terms, they just cant work out a network deal. That is as much dazn as it is pbc, right?
        JohnP2 JohnP2 likes this.

Comment

So now here we go, you know what I mean, back to square, you know what I mean, one”

Who the hell talks like this?

Fool me once, shame on, you know what I mean, you.
          Motorcity Cobra Motorcity Cobra likes this.

Comment

Oh my, what the hell happened? I thought Bud Crawford leaving Bob Arum would make life easy in boxing. Turns out it's all just been fantasy.

Comment

If PBC investor Floyd wanted it marinated more and suggested the fight takes place in 2023, why didn't they just tell Crawford the truth and not get into this back and forth blame game?

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
                I'm pretty sure Terence doesn't need the money from this fight to feed his family.

He can retire after this fight and be good with, I'm sure, over ten to twenty million? Hopefully he has that and more.

We obviously don't know the behind the scenes situation. But is it just me, or is it very difficult to get a fight done with Al and PBC if you're " on the other side of the street"?

They like it in-house there, maybe more so than Top Rank. Not good for the sport. We are ever so grateful when a rare cross promotion deal gets done. I'm surprised they got the three Fury-Wilder fights made, and they were mostly exciting entertainment.
                He's literally telling us what's going on lmao he's exposing haymon and pbc. The fact a brotha like al is a worse promoter than haymon who bud claims is a racist is hilarious

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

Crawford has once again taken a fight and a deal rather than do what it takes to fight Spence.

While PBC is responsible for some fights not happening, to say they are bad for the sport when they put on the biggest events and major cross promotions is disingenuous.

We are a few weeks removed from watching Devin Haney, in a similar situation, sign with TR and take a deal the majority of posters felt was bad, so he could get the fight and shot at the LW title he desperately wanted.

Haymon seems to be doing the same thing at WW that Bob is doing at LW.

Bob has a monopoly at LW. Haney to his credit stepped up and did what he needed to do to get into the mix. Didnt whine and cry. Just went out and win.

Why cant Crawford do same given Haymon has a similar monopoly at WW?
                  I'll wait for this list of their cross promotions and biggest fights. The Devin Haney deal was for guaranteed purses. If I'm not mistaken the Australian govt. actually put up some $$ for the first fight. Also,until that fight took place,Haney had no belt,much less unified. Also,as far as ppv ,Haney nor Kambosos are going to draw. As for TC,he already knows he's getting the shorter $$ He understands it's 3 belts to 1. But he is marketable with the right foe. Spence is that antagonist. TC is stating there is no guarantee. ES isn't dIsputing that fact. Were I Spence,I'd be ready to go too with a 65/35 revenue split. But a 65/35 split of what? I don't think TC is comfortable with the PBC way of paying out. Anyhow, I've been wanting to these two fight for years. Watching both fight everyone but each other has been disappointing as a fan. I lay the blame for that squarely at the feel of AL.

Comment

This is PBCs fault. They are going to try to "reward" the fans with Spence vs. Fundora and act like it was TC but it's wasn't.

Comment

This clown is going to have a problem with BLk too
                      JohnP2 JohnP2 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X