Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford: You Mad At Me For Taking Fight With Tough Opponent, For Bigger Purse, Guarantee?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why does everyone hate on the most talented and feared fighter who has gone thru 3 weight classes to take belts and heads along the way? Crawford reminds me of Hagler but athletically he is more gifted. He is 34 and the Spence team wants to wait until he’s a little older before they make the fight it is very clear! All the best opponents that Spence had faced Crawford has knocked out. Case close. One last thing yes he is speaking English, grammatically speaking correct maybe not so much but what boxer does? Don’t be a smart ass because we are way past the time of the Jim Crow era.

Comment

Originally posted by Gunitsmith View Post

I'll wait for this list of their cross promotions and biggest fights. The Devin Haney deal was for guaranteed purses. If I'm not mistaken the Australian govt. actually put up some $$ for the first fight. Also,until that fight took place,Haney had no belt,much less unified. Also,as far as ppv ,Haney nor Kambosos are going to draw. As for TC,he already knows he's getting the shorter $$ He understands it's 3 belts to 1. But he is marketable with the right foe. Spence is that antagonist. TC is stating there is no guarantee. ES isn't dIsputing that fact. Were I Spence,I'd be ready to go too with a 65/35 revenue split. But a 65/35 split of what? I don't think TC is comfortable with the PBC way of paying out. Anyhow, I've been wanting to these two fight for years. Watching both fight everyone but each other has been disappointing as a fan. I lay the blame for that squarely at the feel of AL.
      Um wilder/fury. Grj/loma.

Um Floyd/conor, floyd/manny, floyd/ canelo.

Comment

Working...
      X