No announcement yet.

WIlder is very quiet and

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WIlder is very quiet and

Meanwhile the Wilders*xuals can't stop talking about Tyson 2 Fast Fury trending recently on social media lol.

What's worse is I've seen Jabba the Hutt aka the alphabet boy community leader kissing a woman video (He fell out with her, and she is exposing him now)

I don’t understand what you’re referring to

Comment

He wants a 4th fight with Fury. . . also called out AJ and Usyk to fight.

Maybe he's not a good boxer, but you have to admit he's a warrior and wants to fight the best.

Comment

Originally posted by SN!PER View Post
        He wants a 4th fight with Fury. . . also called out AJ and Usyk to fight.

Maybe he's not a good boxer, but you have to admit he's a warrior and wants to fight the best.
        There's a common thread. Those with nothing to lose 'want to fight the best'. Those with something to lose, don't. They're all warriors but it's a business. Gambles aren't worth it when you can lose a lot more than you can win.

You need to get these fighters into a position where they need you. For Wilder that's getting himself into Fury's mandatory position. Usyk will never fight him, he'd be crazy to. Joshua always makes sense... I'd say that fight looks most likely now neither have belts.

Comment

Working...
        X