Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dillian Whyte-Jermaine Franklin Official, November 26 at OVO Arena Wembley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post

I'll still give him a chance. Whyte is terrible imo. I don't think he had a real win wince Wach. I can't count Covidkin.
    Whyte was smart to swerve the Wallin fight. I'm fairly confident he would have caught an L had it happened. If he loses this one at least he was able to cash in against Fury.
    Jkp Jkp Mammoth Mammoth like this.

Comment

Couldn't they find him an even lesser opponent?

He could have fought Arreola or Wallin but I am not sure he's confident about those guys. I hope Franklin practices how to throw an uppercut.

Comment

I just saw his interview..the poor chap is a part-time boxer.

He may be a nice dude that deserves a payday, but he is doing a full-time job, does father duties, and only does boxing part-time, on and off. He hasn't ever had a fight big enough to even cover his basic needs. He filed for bankruptcy and hasn't been able to go to the gym to train regularly for 2 years.

Comment

Originally posted by tokon View Post
          I wonder if "official" means the testing period has started?
          If so, Dillian must have finished his cycle and have (unofficially) p!ssed clear.
          He'll still fight if he p1sses dirty. Eddie will pay ukad will let him off again, for the right fee.

Comment

I suspect Whyte has to fight guys outside the top 50, because Whyte tells us that everyone inside the top 50 is ducking him.

Comment

People are speaking on this thread, as if Whyte has been a World Champion and? Should be taking a higher level comeback fight.

Dillian Whyte is not a World Class fighter. I theorized that even coming into the Fury fight, that he was no longer operating at World level.

Whyte coming into the Fury fight, was banged out by Povetkin 'A Povetkin way outside of his peak'.

Whyte by the time he got to Fury was burnt out, and for me had regressed as a fighter.

So in all honesty, Whyte could even have domestic level fights and be fine. All depends on what his ambitions are?

Chisora III, Joshua II. These two fights seem to be the fights he is aiming for etc.

Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 10-22-2022, 05:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jkp View Post

He'll still fight if he p1sses dirty. Eddie will pay ukad will let him off again, for the right fee.
                Maybe not a question of ukad being paid off, more a case of them not having the money to fight legal battles. Peter fury proved that.

Comment

Originally posted by tokon View Post

Maybe not a question of ukad being paid off, more a case of them not having the money to fight legal battles. Peter fury proved that.
                  True, absolutely agree.

Comment

Working...
                  X