• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who was the best man hugger?

Who had the best holding style?

Surely Haney, John Ruiz, wlad Klitschko,
    Who else used this style effectively?

At least Ruiz had a great sneaky right hand, and Haney has a ton of skills. When the clinch is used properly it is a move that is good to do. Even wlad, big and bad, would zap his opponents strength while pulling them down in the clinch.

Comment

No one will do it better than Evander Holyfield against Mike Tyson. Especially in the first fight, Holyfield smothered Tyson's power little by little with those tactics.
      Mike_b Mike_b likes this.

Comment

You forgot tango expert Fluid Mayrunner.

evq17nxe9h6EPdr4-BO8oD-apLPqpZ07PfMo2iSNmKQ.jpg?auto=webp&s=331ae07ad5712d186981041cca121854ef8bfb5f.jpg

Comment

What I noticed from Mayweather in the Hatton fight, he was a pure cheat. Ricky brang the heat, it's just that Floyd kept turtling bending lower than his waist and turning his back from Ricky Hatton. If course Ricky was gonna eventually tire out or slow down, so Floyd in a chicken or wuss mood waited for Rick to blow his load even before actually fighting him. That's not boxing man!

Comment

Richard Abril. Haneys the 2.0 version of him.

Comment

oh boy klit used to just lean on those guys and wear them out, i think he almost fell asleep on haye if i remember right, he also sent haye down the spectator rat run with them snapping at his heels, had me in stitches at the time plus his pinky toe at him

Comment

Wladimir Klitschko (jab jab hug, jab jab, jab jab hug, jab jab cross, dirty backhand, reset, jab jab hug.)

Comment

Originally posted by Mike_b View Post
                  Who had the best holding style?

Surely Haney, John Ruiz, wlad Klitschko,
                  Who else used this style effectively?
                  How could your forget Tyson Fury? That's his plan A, B and C: Hug and Lean.

Comment

Working...
                  X