Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder Destroys Robert Helenius With Vicious Knockout in One

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post

Kownacki is garbage by the fact he struggles with bums all the time or gets knocked out by them. He's a nobody. I don't care about the propaganda machine that is PBC trying to convince me that the bum was ever even remotely close to being a legit contender. He wasn't.

Wallin gave Fury more trouble than Wilder could even begin to muster. Fury didn't struggle when at his best. he dominated every second. Wallin made it uncomfortable for the whole fight. Safari was not only dominated, but that was a version of Fury who had been out for nearly 3 years and who was horribly out of shape. But you don't even know the difference between the two versions? Do you judge shot fighters as though they were still prime or something?

You question whether AJ has a warrior mentality or not when Wilder has run away from everybody and didn't have any courage to throw punches in the rematches with Ortiz and Fury? AJ, who went to war with Wlad and did all he could against a technical marvel like Usyk? Did Holyfield lack a warrior mentality when in the first fight against Moorer due to his southpaw stance? And Moorer was a LightHeavy who was nowhere near to the skills of Usyk. Did Ali show a lack of warrior mentality against a low level fighter in Jimmy Young and need a gift on the cards? Sorry, but you're biased.

Who is talking about Wilder being next? AJ is coming off two losses. He needs to get back on the horse like everyone else is allowed to do.

It's not about who Zhang or Wallin have beaten. It's about them being fresh. They're not shot to pieces the way Helenius is. Why else do you think Helenius is retiring? They're not because they have their career ahead of them. Helenius doesn't. His is behind him.

You didn't give me your card on the Chisora fight with Helenius?
    Zhang is fresh? You're one funny guy.

Kownacki was doing fine until Helenius derailed his career. And yes that happens. One KO or bad beating and a fighter may never be the same again. That is why people are questioning Joshua and Wilder's state of mind and where they are at. Joshua was gun-shy against Usyk. The Ruiz fight has changed Joshua as a boxer. Vlad was a different story...he was coming after retirement and a loss without any tune-up fights and he was old. It is not really an accomplishment to go to war with him for a young HW champion. Helenius retiring is not a done deal. Even Wilder talked about retirement. He was coming off back-to-back wins and it is understandable if he is heartbroken given that his road to a title shot or a big fight is not in close sight. Vallin cut Fury rather early in the fight which generated some noise but that is about it. It was not like he was winning the fight either by beating Fury or outpointing him, unless if the doctor could have stepped in and stopped. That's the highlight of his career. Let me know if he has any other accomplishments.

What exactly do you want me to say about the Helenius-Chisora fight? It was a controversial split decision and the rematch never happened. I never claimed Helenius to be some top-rated elite guy. But he is still a fair boxer. I would better his career and experience better than Zhang and Vallin combined. He ain't at his prime or young but neither is Wilder.

I am biased? against who? Fury, Wilder, Joshua, or Usyk?

Every fighter has strengths and weaknesses as a boxer and a person. I say what I see and believe which could either be positive or negative at that time. You are a known pro-Eddie and his stable and anti-Wilder on this forum.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post

Who is that chick in your photo

I Jack to her
      yet I don’t know who she is,???
      One of Uncle Bob's girls...

2424.png
      TR_knockouts-450x270.jpg
      Zaroku Zaroku likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Joad View Post

Kownacki is no bum fighter. He looked sensational when he comprehensively beat Szpilka setting the record for most punches thrown a heavyweight round or fight. Szpilka had been well ahead of Wilder on all the cards until he was caught and KO'd by an authentic punch - not a little love tap - look at the videos and see the difference! Hellenius is no bum fighter either. Little love taps don't put him to sleep.

At least they should send these guys to take some acting classes before they pull this stuff!
        Cownacki is no different than a Arreola or Ruiz. And a guy like Helenius could beat all those guys on a good day. None of these guys would have a chance vs Wilder. Because they are not hard to catch. Wilder has problems with movers who know how to avoid punches. All those guys are just come in and throw bombs and eventually will get caught and ko'd. I will say Ruiz did good vs grandpa Ortiz.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zelda View Post

Zhang is fresh? You're one funny guy.

Kownacki was doing fine until Helenius derailed his career. And yes that happens. One KO or bad beating and a fighter may never be the same again. That is why people are questioning Joshua and Wilder's state of mind and where they are at. Joshua was gun-shy against Usyk. The Ruiz fight has changed Joshua as a boxer. Vlad was a different story...he was coming after retirement and a loss without any tune-up fights and he was old. It is not really an accomplishment to go to war with him for a young HW champion. Helenius retiring is not a done deal. Even Wilder talked about retirement. He was coming off back-to-back wins and it is understandable if he is heartbroken given that his road to a title shot or a big fight is not in close sight. Vallin cut Fury rather early in the fight which generated some noise but that is about it. It was not like he was winning the fight either by beating Fury or outpointing him, unless if the doctor could have stepped in and stopped. That's the highlight of his career. Let me know if he has any other accomplishments.

What exactly do you want me to say about the Helenius-Chisora fight? It was a controversial split decision and the rematch never happened. I never claimed Helenius to be some top-rated elite guy. But he is still a fair boxer. I would better his career and experience better than Zhang and Vallin combined. He ain't at his prime or young but neither is Wilder.

I am biased? against who? Fury, Wilder, Joshua, or Usyk?

Every fighter has strengths and weaknesses as a boxer and a person. I say what I see and believe which could either be positive or negative at that time. You are a known pro-Eddie and his stable and anti-Wilder on this forum.
          Kownacki wasn't doing fine. When you struggle constantly with shot fighters, you're not doing good. He was a bum.

Did you expect AJ to go hell for leather against Usyk? That would be your advice? That would be stupid to do. Usyk's style is to take advantage of those kind of tactics. It was a close fight against an awkward southpaw. AJ wasn't gun-shy. He just wasn't going out there like a loony with no ring IQ in desperation.

Wlad didn't come from retirement? When did he retire? Stop listening to idiots on here. He did no such thing.

We didn't know what we were going to get from Wlad. But what he showed, was certainly not an old fighter who had nothing left. He had plenty. Or are your eyes deceiving you when watching that fight? Was it not a war with Wlad looking great in there? If not, tell me in great detail what areas Wlad was lacking compered to years beforehand?

AJ didn't even have much experience amateur or pro when taking on Wlad. It was a huge gamble. No one else would have taken such a risk with little ring time. And as i say, Wlad's performance speaks for itself.

Helenius has been shot for over a decade. Wilder is still in his prime. There's a huge difference.

I never said Wallin was beating Fury. I said he made it uncomfortable unlike Wilder in against a Fury who was back to his best.

Who has Wallin had the opportunity to fight? He's willing and he's fresh. If he's not being given the chance, then it's not his fault. But if you put Wallin and the Helenius that just fought Wilder in the ring together, Wallin wipes him out. Same thing with Zhang.

You said Helenius beat Chisora. If you watched the fight you'd know that couldn't be further from the truth. Helenius was dominated. And that was a prime undefeated Helenius we're talking about here.

I'm for the truth, nothing more. Liars and those who are biased seem to hate it.

Comment

• Wow! Yes! Great win for Wilder!

Comment

Working...
            X