Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Algieri on Benn's Positive Test: Not Surprised, I Heard Rumors He Wasn't a Clean Fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First manny Pacquiao and now Conor Ben. Chris Algieri has a tendency to fight people that are in steroids lmao

Comment

Benn a bum. There’s a reason he only fights in the UK where there’s no real athletic commission or testing. Mans been juiced for awhile. Spence and crawford lay him out anyways

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
        That’s your team and your fault for not having order! You got your assssss whipped fair and square so stay retired with the BS!
        Therein lies the problem. Connor very well may have been juiced to the gills in that fight as well so Chris didn't get beat "fair and square" as you put it.
        ballencrieff Scotland The Brave likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragga1 View Post
          You hear so many pro’s say that boxing is littered with drug cheats, Pauline Malignaggi is pretty open with his view that Manny Pacquiao was a big PED user through his career. Fury and Canelo have got away with it massively, which makes it worth the risk. Look at Jarrell Miller, he should be banned for life but he’s still fighting professionally.
          Right on. Ppl move on and forget with successful fighters.

As I’ve said prev., Miller’s biggest “crime” was not getting big and successful enough before his test, and obviously doing it against the marketing machine that is AJ.

W/all the others, their fails are never raised in the public eye, especially as they’re big brands in their own right.

Benn is a big name, owing to his dad in the first instance. He’ll get the financial backing and then boxing scene is the only place that’ll remember his PEDs, sadly.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

1hourRun wrote '' Five characters''​
            Speaks for itself
            1hourRun 1hourRun likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingitis View Post
              Connor doesn't have great boxing skills, but he has power. Probably from PEDs.
              You know what, his skills aren’t that bad for a guy that wasn’t an amateur.

Not terribly skilled at cycling off, but otherwise.
              Last edited by P to the J; 10-07-2022, 03:50 PM.

Comment

New York absolutely missed in Margarito vs Cotto and Resto vs Collins !! Absolutely corrupt commission, Algieri.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyRespectful View Post
                  New York absolutely missed in Margarito vs Cotto and Resto vs Collins !! Absolutely corrupt commission, Algieri.
                  the new york commission couldnt even punish the worst cheater the sports ever seen, big baby miller
                  P to the J P to the J likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Smash View Post
                    so noone watched hand wrapping and they just gave u a cup and said see u in a few minutes, is that whats hes saying?
                    Yup. Which is why certain fighters just prefer to stay over there or drag people out there.

“When I fought in Liverpool I was astonished how little official oversight there was fight week and in the locker room. It was scary honestly. No one followed me to piss or watched my hands being wrapped. Def gave me the impression it was very easy to cheat"
                    Which is why, as a fighter, you can't just half-ass the training and prep, like Manny did against Horn. Every opponent must be seen as a danger especially on their home turf.

It gives newfound respect to Devin Haney for what he did and to Spence when he went to beat Brook.
                    P to the J P to the J likes this.

Comment

I got money on Algeri in the rematch. Bey looked like crap after he got caught, Valdez is a shadow of himself since the bust. Benn will look ordinary off the juice.
                      Last edited by Corelone; 10-07-2022, 12:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X