Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Conor Benn Tests Positive For Clomifene Ahead Of Chris Eubank Jr. Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goddammit Benn I hate you. One for taking the drugs and two for making me cheer for Eubank to beat you up.

Comment

now we know why he went from being dropped and battered by a french binman to suddenly showing 'massive improvements' was likely down to being pumped full of PEDS

Comment

Originally posted by Sammy7861992 View Post

I think fury was only done for cocaine so I would consider that a performance enhoncer that would help him to fight
        People really has forgotten that Fury had ban for nandrolone. Everybody always talk about the cocaine and doesn't seem to know about the other stuff

Comment

ten chachters to post a gif now? GTFOH
          Smash Smash P to the J P to the J like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicesterage View Post

Still waiting for NSB to blacklist Conor Benn and trash his whole resume as null and void.
            His resume been null and void.

Comment

'The British Boxing Board of Control says Saturday's fight between Conor Benn and Chris Eubank Jr is "prohibited and not in the interests of boxing".'

Source, BBC Sport, UK
              Smash Smash 1hourRun 1hourRun like this.

Comment

Benn has been juicing for ages.

Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                  now we know why he went from being dropped and battered by a french binman to suddenly showing 'massive improvements' was likely down to being pumped full of PEDS
                  Yeah, and we also know why he looked like he had roid rage in all of his post-fight interviews.

Hyped up to the ****ing max; missus and I just thought he was a walking, talking nervous breakdown waiting to happen at the end of the Vargas fight, but turns out he was juicin' almost as much as she juiced me later that night
                  Last edited by P to the J; 10-05-2022, 10:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicesterage View Post

Still waiting for NSB to blacklist Conor Benn and trash his whole resume as null and void.
                    His record does suck though, have you seen it??

Comment

One promoter is allegedly in court trying to get the fight to still go ahead. ****ing disgraceful.

Comment

Working...
                      X