Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Conor Benn Tests Positive For Clomifene Ahead Of Chris Eubank Jr. Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This was definitely eubank father spiking benns water to turn him into a ***** lol, anyone here know anyway this can help a man in fight?

Comment

Clomiphene is a drug that actually a lot of TRT doctors will use after giving a Clomid test. A Clomid test was created by Dr. Eugene Shippen. Women or men can use clomiphene. Clomiphene will be given to a man who is trying to get their production of testosterone boosted. It helps signal the body to get the testicles to signal to create the testosterone. Some guys who in the past were on performance-enhancing drugs will take clomiphene to make sure their nuts are actually working. It is often used in conjunction with HGC to help with fertility and stimulating production, giving information to the doctor.

What this means when an athlete tests positive for clomiphene is that they were most likely on PEDs in the past or they are using it for performance-enhancing purposes.
      Still waiting for NSB to blacklist Conor Benn and trash his whole resume as null and void.

Comment

Originally posted by Sammy7861992 View Post
        This was definitely eubank father spiking benns water to turn him into a ***** lol, anyone here know anyway this can help a man in fight?
        See my quote above.

Comment

https://twitter.com/KOCymru/status/1...H9gYZmkxmZCvAw

https://twitter.com/KOCymru/status/1...H9gYZmkxmZCvAw

Comment

Matchroid has already put out a statement saying Conroid has since passed a doping control test....which obviously is something different. Matchroid fighters like Clenthony Juice-ua have been getting away with this for years.

Does anyone still see a reason to ignore my calls for a Roidcott of ALL Matchroid events and fighters?
            Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by leicesterage View Post

still waiting for nsb to blacklist conor benn and trash his whole resume as null and void.
              nsb ?

Comment

I've never likes Conor. This hasn't helped. Hope Eubank Jr knocks him out if the fight still goes ahead.

This isn't going to ease Eubank Sr's worries for his son's health...
                Last edited by Apollo7; 10-05-2022, 06:56 AM.
                Liverian Liverian likes this.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by M312 View Post

I think most people care about whether a drugs test is failed. If you don't then I feel more sorry for you.
                    Yeah...ok

Golovkin: he's cheating but I still want to fight [Canelo]

Wilder: even though Ortiz failed a test, I'll still fight him

Tons of examples.

Want to try again or just remain salty?
                    Liverian Liverian likes this.

Comment

Rooting for Eubank even more now.
                      Bornboxingfan Bornboxingfan likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X