Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Thinks Eubank Jr-Benn Can Do A "Million" Pay-Per-View Buys

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This fight will sell a lot, no doubt about it.

Every casual fan I’ve spoken to who “can’t wait for this fight” aren’t even aware that these two are two-three weight classes apart.

Comment

Man wtf this fight is now PPV in Australia, fing joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Babadoux View Post
        It's a bit of a circus fight. Sure, I see the intrigue, but I'm not watching it if I have to pay for it.
        It's soo Funny
        All these Fans planning of not watching this great event will be right here in the comments section after the fight with a lot to say
        Lol

Comment

Thank God I don't have to pay for this. I wouldn't have, but I'm definitely gonna watch it with interest.

Comment

No way this fight makes 1m ppv eddie ,canelo vs ggg 3 barely passed that mark and they both 2 known names worldwide whether you casual,sports fan or not ,benn and eubank are mostly known in GB boxing scene that about it. Although you got to consider price differences too but still id be surprised if they make those kind numbers

Comment

delusional

boxing isnt nearly as popular as it was 30 years ago.

also the one guy is like 50 pounds bigger than the other, its stupid.

Comment

Not unless Eddie boy pays for 900000 of those ppv buys

Comment

Originally posted by elfag View Post
                  delusional

boxing isnt nearly as popular as it was 30 years ago.

also the one guy is like 50 pounds bigger than the other, its stupid.
                  Actually this has the opportunity to do huge numbers in Britain, there's interest from a wide range of age groups from boomers to gen z, that can only equate to strong numbers in ppv buys

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Green View Post

Actually this has the opportunity to do huge numbers in Britain, there's interest from a wide range of age groups from boomers to gen z, that can only equate to strong numbers in ppv buys

well how many buys do you think? because it damn sure isnt a million.

i say 50k would be good considering they are nobodies.

Comment

God bless live tv site all sport free

Comment

Working...
                      X