Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Thinks Eubank Jr-Benn Can Do A "Million" Pay-Per-View Buys

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's a bit of a circus fight. Sure, I see the intrigue, but I'm not watching it if I have to pay for it.

Comment

I thought hearn had said PPV was dead a few years ago.
      thack thack Oldskoolg Oldskoolg like this.

Comment

Originally posted by VislorTurlough View Post
        One day soon, Eddie will drive up his own ass and disappear
        LMAOOOOO

we can only hope.

oscar has been driving up his own ass for years but he’s still here. So it isn’t looking good.
        Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by MastaBlasta View Post
          I thought hearn had said PPV was dead a few years ago.
          I was just about to say that. Whatever happened to the “PPV is dead” slogan?

Comment

What’s he gonna do? Release world wide numbers again and count subscriptions and illegal streams to his numbers ?
            FLY TY FLY TY likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
              Wishful thinking. He will get 1 million illegal streams.

Hearn has been promoting the crap out of this circus fight.
              I doubt even the million streams.
              The fight is more of a nostalgia for British fans of a certain age, and even then it hasn't had the promotion Eddie used to get with Sky TV, DAZN hardly reaches the general public.
              As far as boxing in general, it means nothing. No title, a catch weight and the cheek to try and make it a ppv

Comment

At 30 Edward , I don't think so .This is not PPv worthy , I'd sooner watch their dads at it!
                Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Eddie Hearn is expecting their fathers battles will translate to buys for their kids battle.
                  If Conn loses a close fight, rematch will be breath taking. Eddie and Dazn chance to
                  recoup loses from other fights and over paid fighter contracts.

Comment

Promoter hyping his upcoming card. The end.

Comment

Originally posted by KiwiRider View Post

I doubt even the million streams.
                      The fight is more of a nostalgia for British fans of a certain age, and even then it hasn't had the promotion Eddie used to get with Sky TV, DAZN hardly reaches the general public.
                      As far as boxing in general, it means nothing. No title, a catch weight and the cheek to try and make it a ppv
                      It is a meaningless fight. A fight just to fill their pockets with money.

I guess with all the Youtuber/media stars fighting this is like that trend.

Comment

Working...
                      X