Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Zach Parker: I Feel Messed Badly About, Disgusted By Andrade's Behavior; This Is A Pattern

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stop it!
    This biatch and Frank wanted no part of Andrade otherwise Frank would've made a fair deal with Andrade without going to a purse bid, let alone bidding that "shame" as a lone bidder.
    Andrade defo better opponent and name than uber driver biatch Parker gona fight next

Comment

Originally posted by visionary247 View Post
      So you're all going to ignore the paltry purse Andrade was to be paid to travel to the UK with his trainer, corner men etc. not to mention the costs of a training camp to fight this Zach Parker dude! The fight wasn't worth the trouble, far better Andrade move on and fight a Charlo or Caleb Plant in the US.
      Andrade pulled out of the first bid for an "Injury". He never wanted to come to the UK in the first place. Nothing has changed in that regard. I knew it wouldn't happen.

But the low bid is due to him not being involved with Eddie any more and Warren not bidding out of sheer bitterness to try and get one over Eddie, regardless of how much money he lost on the fight.

Andrades market value is rock bottom. Eddie was paying him well over the odds. It seems the reality of his worth has come as a shock to him now.

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post

In this case it probably is worth it because they can dispense with fighting Andrade and move on to an opponent that they would prefer Parker face.
        They could of done that anyways and salvaged the year. Don't forget Andrade canceled the fight woth him in May also.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

If he fights Benavidez next (or makes more money than Frank Warren was offering) then I won't criticize him.

If not then I will criticize him.
          Andrade will not fight benavidez next bro, probably never will and I really wish im wrong but boo boo pattern tell all of us different storyline

Comment

Originally posted by James Hunt View Post
            Stop it!
            This biatch and Frank wanted no part of Andrade otherwise Frank would've made a fair deal with Andrade without going to a purse bid, let alone bidding that "shame" as a lone bidder.
            Andrade defo better opponent and name than uber driver biatch Parker gona fight next
            what exactly is a "fair deal"? The absence of any other bids means Frank bid exactly what the fight was worth.

It seems there are only 2 people on the planet who disagree. You, and Andrade.

Sabiondo Sabiondo likes this.

Comment

Well, Andrade now has no belt, and no promoter to go along with his no fans and no names on his resume.

Comment

Originally posted by James Hunt View Post
                Stop it!
                Sounds like this is a fair deal, or else someone else would have bid. Frank made the minumum bid and nobody cared. If the minimum bid was $50 I would have bid and hosted it in my back yard and have probably taken a loss.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post

They could of done that anyways and salvaged the year. Don't forget Andrade canceled the fight woth him in May also.
                  Wasn't it the WBO that mandated Parker fight Andrade for the title in both instances? I agree it still wasted time and opportunity for Parker but at least it appears this latest declination from Andrade will clear the way for Parker to fight someone else for the vacant title.

I'm not particularly high on Parker, and I'm not sure he would have beaten Andrade (although I'm not really sold on him either).

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post

So he just pulled out of fighting The Ring’s #6 ranked 168 fighter, twice. If he fights someone outside of the Ring’s top 10, but for more money, you wouldn’t criticize him?

Since when did we start cheering fighters ducking out of fighting top opponents because they’re making more money fighting a bum?

Because let’s face it, that’s what Andrade is fighting next. That’s the only way he won’t pull out of a fight. If he’s facing a no-hoper bum of a fighter.
                    If he fights Benavidez next that is a way better fight than Zach Parker. No one is going to argue the opposite.

And these dudes box for a living. If Andrade can make more money elsewhere than the crumbs Frank Warren offered him? I can't really fault the guy. Even if I would prefer he face a top 10 opponent.
                    Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 09-28-2022, 04:23 PM.
                    mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post

Wasn't it the WBO that mandated Parker fight Andrade for the title in both instances? I agree it still wasted time and opportunity for Parker but at least it appears this latest declination from Andrade will clear the way for Parker to fight someone else for the vacant title.

I'm not particularly high on Parker, and I'm not sure he would have beaten Andrade (although I'm not really sold on him either).
                      Honestly just tired of Andrade saying everyone ducking him when they are not. Parker never seen any of his fights? So most likely would of lost.

Janibek I think would of beat Andrade though.
                      PBR Streetgang PBR Streetgang likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X