Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Zach Parker: I Feel Messed Badly About, Disgusted By Andrade's Behavior; This Is A Pattern

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post

Honestly just tired of Andrade saying everyone ducking him when they are not. Parker never seen any of his fights? So most likely would of lost.

Janibek I think would of beat Andrade though.
    I agree with all of your points. I'm also tired of Andrade's antics and I think Janibek would have beat him.
    Boricua181 Boricua181 likes this.

Comment

Andrade should've accepted deal, go there beat parker convincingly to somehow avoid getting affected by any judge bad scoring, get that extra leverage going while putting himself in the smw mix with W ,now he sits still with nada, unless he has another side deal going on that we dont yet...wich very unlikely coming from his side but we'll see upcoming days.

Comment

Like day old bread. The price goes down for sitting on the shelf. Andrade is letting it go to waste instead of taking the cut to get rid of the smell.
        Erroid Erroid likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Cypocryphy View Post

LMAO!!! You think that fights actually going to happen?!? Sssssssaaaay what?!?! Andrade just ducked Janibek and you think he's going to fight Benavidez? Andrade has no market value. The guy is done.
          That's sound's just about right, this Andrade has forced about 4 or 5 of his fights to be cancelled, costing promoters, and his opponents financial losses.
          He has lost all credibility in many of the fans that follow boxing, and who were also fans of his but everything has it's limit's he's reached mine.
          Andrade doesn't have the most exciting boxing style to begin with he can be boring in the ring, so on top of that he hasn't fought in about a year, only fought once in 2014, 2015, 2016, 2018, and 2020, hasn't fought 3 times in one year since 2012.
          Then if you take a look at his opponent's, he's beaten some decent fighters, but no one of them pop up at you as being a star in boxing, he's semi retired he just doesn't know it yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Boricua181 View Post

That's sound's just about right, this Andrade has forced about 4 or 5 of his fights to be cancelled, costing promoters, and his opponents financial losses.
            He has lost all credibility in many of the fans that follow boxing, and who were also fans of his but everything has it's limit's he's reached mine.
            Andrade doesn't have the most exciting boxing style to begin with he can be boring in the ring, so on top of that he hasn't fought in about a year, only fought once in 2014, 2015, 2016, 2018, and 2020, hasn't fought 3 times in one year since 2012.
            Then if you take a look at his opponent's, he's beaten some decent fighters, but no one of them pop up at you as being a star in boxing, he's semi retired he just doesn't know it yet.
            Someone the other day said something that was pretty funny: Jake Paul has fought more champions than Andrade.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
              Like day old bread. The price goes down for sitting on the shelf. Andrade is letting it go to waste instead of taking the cut to get rid of the smell.
              That's exactly right Corleone, tell it like it is. He's starting to remind me of day old, smelly bread!

Comment

Originally posted by Cypocryphy View Post

Someone the other day said something that was pretty funny: Jake Paul has fought more champions than Andrade.
                He hasn't, but that's still kind of funny in a sad way. Because if he fought regularly against good opposition, he would stay sharp, and skillful.

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post

I agree with all of your points. I'm also tired of Andrade's antics and I think Janibek would have beat him.
                  As usual I agree with my brother in boxing PBR Streetgang!
                  PBR Streetgang PBR Streetgang likes this.

Comment

Andrade is done, totally forgettable career, never taken any risks, never taken any big fights, typical american hypejob with no balls whatsoever.

Comment

“How to ruin a career” By Demetrius BOO BOO

Comment

Working...
                      X