Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's Be Honest, Floyd "Money" Mayweather Is Light-years Better Then Any Other WW

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's Be Honest, Floyd "Money" Mayweather Is Light-years Better Then Any Other WW

Let's stop ignoring the facts and cut to the chase, there's noone in the WW division who's anywhere remotely close to the level Money May has reached. Every time he fights i think it's one of the greatest athletic performances i'v ever seen, then the next time he fights he looks even better.

All you Floyd haters can throw rocks at the thrown out of jealousy that your favorite fighters can't hold a candle to him all you want, but the bottom line is Floyd is the king of this boxing **** and piss mouth Marquez, that hypocrite cheater Mosely, Pacquaio, Paul Williams, or any other fighter out there arent capable of taking his thrown. His defense is too good and his timing is too sharp.

Instead of hating on the man who's carrying boxing on his back we should just accept that he's the greatest of his generation and admire his talent while he's still active. You can criticize him all you want, but the bottom line is if any of these other fighters you claim he's "dodging" square up with him, they're gonna lose. You know it and i know it.

"All 40 had a game plan, and all 40 fell"

i dont see floyd as a welterweight i see him as someone who looks for the biggest fights available to him at any weight class..**** in the olden days hagler leonard hearns duran would fight for middleweight titles weighing in 153 as a stipulated rule...they would fight for the title weighing in at the division below

weight classes are too involved now i care about the fights not about how much u weigh for the fights

Comment

He should prove it in the ring.

Comment

Agreed.

in terms of pure boxing talent floyd is ahead of everyone.

Comment

LOL...what a suprise. Everybody know Floyd is good but they also know Floyd is a ducker. With Floyd skills he should be beating up middleweight no doubt.

Comment

Then he should have no problems cleaning out the WW division and then moving up and taking care of business there.

Comment

Originally posted by civicvx View Post
              LOL...what a suprise. Everybody know Floyd is good but they also know Floyd is a ducker. With Floyd skills he should be beating up middleweight no doubt.
              that is such a flawed theory...just because he is so good he shud fight guys 2wice as big as him just to get beat so all haters can masturbate endlessly over the fight

Comment

Originally posted by civicvx View Post
                beating up middleweights, lol that's a good one.

I give it 18 months before idiots on here claim floyd is a "*****" or a "runner" because he wont chase fights against the likes of kessler, hopkins, and dawson.

Keep the excuses up.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. President View Post
                  Let's stop ignoring the facts and cut to the chase, there's noone in the WW division who's anywhere remotely close to the level Money May has reached. Every time he fights i think it's one of the greatest athletic performances i'v ever seen, then the next time he fights he looks even better.

All you Floyd haters can throw rocks at the thrown out of jealousy that your favorite fighters can't hold a candle to him all you want, but the bottom line is Floyd is the king of this boxing **** and piss mouth Marquez, that hypocrite cheater Mosely, Pacquaio, Paul Williams, or any other fighter out there arent capable of taking his thrown. His defense is too good and his timing is too sharp.

Instead of hating on the man who's carrying boxing on his back we should just accept that he's the greatest of his generation and admire his talent while he's still active. You can criticize him all you want, but the bottom line is if any of these other fighters you claim he's "dodging" square up with him, they're gonna lose. You know it and i know it.

"All 40 had a game plan, and all 40 fell"

If he is so many light years ahead of all of them then why the fu ck doesnt he fight the best WW?
                  Why is picking on blown up feathers?
                  why doesnt he go up to 154 and fight someone that isnt light years behind?
                  you cant even answer this.

Comment

Anyone who can forsake their ego, produce an unbiased opinion, and can be honest with themselves- and know about boxing- will know that, like or dislike him, Floyd is technically the best. because he doesn't do what you want, or because there is a sense of entitlement amongst boxing fans that Floyd "owes" you something with his fight choices, or how he fights- does not mean Floyd is not the best. Skill is skill, talent is talent.

It's like the man said himself- he is in a no-win situation. And you know, when peoples minds are made up, little can change them. If you were a floyd hater, you got all the evidence you needed. If you were a floyd fan, then you got all your love for him validated. The real point to make is that, never has such a hated boxer provoked so many people to keep buying his fights, and taking the time to comment on them. I don't like some fighters; so I simply save my PPV money and don't think about them. Floyd must have something to keep people talking about him so much.

Comment

Working...
                    X