Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's Be Honest, Floyd "Money" Mayweather Is Light-years Better Then Any Other WW

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by san iker View Post
    that is such a flawed theory...just because he is so good he shud fight guys 2wice as big as him just to get beat so all haters can masturbate endlessly over the fight
    What about gayweather fighting a featherweight in JMM. lols.

Pac has moved up 10 weight division and done what you said.

Oh wait... Pac is 10x the fighter and a million times the man gayweather can ever be.

I admire dignified champs.

Some people... like you... admire cowards and ducks.

Comment

Originally posted by san iker View Post
      ive got the book four kings by george kimball were he states several times how much they weighed contrary to the division limit

il message u the direct quotes when i get on my computer at home asap

So, because one person writes a book,

it makes those claims true?
      Last edited by Vasyl’s dad; 09-21-2009, 05:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by civicvx View Post
        LOL...what a suprise. Everybody know Floyd is good but they also know Floyd is a ducker. With Floyd skills he should be beating up middleweight no doubt.
        Exactly, If you are the best boxer in the freakin universe, then you should not be afraid or make up any excuses for NOT fighting someone. You should be finding excuses TO fight the other so-called top guys regardless of how much they weigh. He says that "there ain't no fighter in the world that can touch me"

He obviously feels as the TS that Floyd does have amazing skills. I used to love watching him in the ring but he fights guys that he has so many advantages over, he knows there is no chance for them to win. I understand that he can't be blamed for the genetic advantages that he has such as his hand speed and reflexes. I am saying that he knows he is that good, the fans know how he is, so why not push yourself to a true alltime great status?

He makes up too many excuses to avoid guys based on money but he tosses the money away so, in turn, he is tossing away his love for boxing since he only boxes for money. He has no intent to beat the top guys around, unless they have some apparent disadvantage beyond the inherent skills disparity between the two. Meaning, someone who is older, smaller, shorter, or have a made to suit style.

Floyd used to seem like a boxer who wanted to prove he is the best but now even though he says that is exactly what he wants to do, I don't believe him based on his actions. He fight who he wants to but I know that after the stunt the other night, a Mosley/Mayweather fight would sell.

Comment

Originally posted by joartcc5 View Post
          What about gayweather fighting a featherweight in JMM. lols.

Pac has moved up 10 weight division and done what you said.

Oh wait... Pac is 10x the fighter and a million times the man gayweather can ever be.

I admire dignified champs.

Some people... like you... admire cowards and ducks.
          Nah, you admire overrated fighters who wouldnt last 5 rounds against Mayweather. Pacquaio is the choice of casual boxing "fans" who don't really know much about the sport but think Manny is the best because of the HBO hype machine and his wins over a drained, shade of his former self Oscar and a softened up Hatton who prior to their fight, Floyd soul raped to the point of him never fighting the same again.

Comment

How do we know how good Floyd Mayweather Jr. truly is if he doesn't fight anyone that is really a threat to him? Bottom line, we know how good Ali was. We know how good Leonard, Hearns, Hagler, and Duran were. We know how good Whitaker, De La Hoya, Jones Jr, and Hopkins are. You know why? They tested themselves. They did things no one has ever done. They went out in search of the best opponents, they cleaned out divisions, they showed it against the best.

Floyd Mayweather Jr. has done no such thing since Jose Luis Castillo gave him a run for his money. Since then he has gone out of his way to avoid the challenges that make the greats all time greats. If and when he does, I will be first in line to praise him. Until then, don't mention him among those fighters who proved themselves the way the best do, by fighting the best.

Comment

at welterweight, Mosley, Cotto and even Berto could have KO JMM BEFORE the 7th round.....

only a nuthugger would credit this win as a great win....

Comment

if he was as confident as his fans is..................

Comment

Originally posted by chinoy View Post
                  at welterweight, Mosley, Cotto and even Berto could have KO JMM BEFORE the 7th round.....

only a nuthugger would credit this win as a great win....
                  Piss mouth is a better fighter then everyone you named and would be competitive with any of them.

Don't be decieved by how bad JMM looked, Floyd is just THAT good.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. President View Post
                    Let's stop ignoring the facts and cut to the chase, there's noone in the WW division who's anywhere remotely close to the level Money May has reached. Every time he fights i think it's one of the greatest athletic performances i'v ever seen, then the next time he fights he looks even better.

All you Floyd haters can throw rocks at the thrown out of jealousy that your favorite fighters can't hold a candle to him all you want, but the bottom line is Floyd is the king of this boxing **** and piss mouth Marquez, that hypocrite cheater Mosely, Pacquaio, Paul Williams, or any other fighter out there arent capable of taking his thrown. His defense is too good and his timing is too sharp.

Instead of hating on the man who's carrying boxing on his back we should just accept that he's the greatest of his generation and admire his talent while he's still active. You can criticize him all you want, but the bottom line is if any of these other fighters you claim he's "dodging" square up with him, they're gonna lose. You know it and i know it.

"All 40 had a game plan, and all 40 fell"

Yea, I thought the same before he fought Castillo.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. President View Post
                      Let's stop ignoring the facts and cut to the chase, there's noone in the WW division who's anywhere remotely close to the level Money May has reached. Every time he fights i think it's one of the greatest athletic performances i'v ever seen, then the next time he fights he looks even better.

All you Floyd haters can throw rocks at the thrown out of jealousy that your favorite fighters can't hold a candle to him all you want, but the bottom line is Floyd is the king of this boxing **** and piss mouth Marquez, that hypocrite cheater Mosely, Pacquaio, Paul Williams, or any other fighter out there arent capable of taking his thrown. His defense is too good and his timing is too sharp.

Instead of hating on the man who's carrying boxing on his back we should just accept that he's the greatest of his generation and admire his talent while he's still active. You can criticize him all you want, but the bottom line is if any of these other fighters you claim he's "dodging" square up with him, they're gonna lose. You know it and i know it.

"All 40 had a game plan, and all 40 fell"

nuthugging to the fulllest if he doesnt fight welter weights than that whole post is ******ed and irrelevent

Comment

Working...
                      X