Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's Be Honest, Floyd "Money" Mayweather Is Light-years Better Then Any Other WW

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd can do this and that but bottom line is that he hasn't fought any of the welters who are currently ranked 1-7.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. President View Post
      Let's stop ignoring the facts and cut to the chase, there's noone in the WW division who's anywhere remotely close to the level Money May has reached. Every time he fights i think it's one of the greatest athletic performances i'v ever seen, then the next time he fights he looks even better.

All you Floyd haters can throw rocks at the thrown out of jealousy that your favorite fighters can't hold a candle to him all you want, but the bottom line is Floyd is the king of this boxing **** and piss mouth Marquez, that hypocrite cheater Mosely, Pacquaio, Paul Williams, or any other fighter out there arent capable of taking his thrown. His defense is too good and his timing is too sharp.

Instead of hating on the man who's carrying boxing on his back we should just accept that he's the greatest of his generation and admire his talent while he's still active. You can criticize him all you want, but the bottom line is if any of these other fighters you claim he's "dodging" square up with him, they're gonna lose. You know it and i know it.

"All 40 had a game plan, and all 40 fell"

Well then he should prove it and fight one, that's all everyone's asking. Everyone knows he's got skills, let him test them against an elite welterweight.

Comment

yes, he's sooooo much better that he doesn't need to get in the ring with them

but he fought marquez... i suppose that marquez beats every WW then?

Comment

So he should fight em then.

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
            & how exactly do we know this if he hasn't fought any top tear welters?
            Bingo!!!!!!!!!

Comment

If he's better than any WW then he NEEDS TO PROVE IT!!!! He hasn't fought the top WW's he could still make his money by fighting WW's so he needs to stop picking on Blown up Featherweights

Comment

Originally posted by san iker View Post
                i dont see floyd as a welterweight i see him as someone who looks for the biggest fights available to him at any weight class..**** in the olden days hagler leonard hearns duran would fight for middleweight titles weighing in 153 as a stipulated rule...they would fight for the title weighing in at the division below

weight classes are too involved now i care about the fights not about how much u weigh for the fights

Why do you keep trying to say this?

Hagler and Leonard both weighed in at 160.
                Hagler 159 and 3/4 Hearns 159 and 1/4.
                Hagler 157 1/2 Duran 156 1/2.

Nowhere is it stated that any of these fights were catchweights.

If you can provide evidence to the contrary, I'll gladly apologize.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Flores View Post

Why do you keep trying to say this?

Hagler and Leonard both weighed in at 160.
                  Hagler 159 and 3/4 Hearns 159 and 1/4.
                  Hagler 157 1/2 Duran 156 1/2.

Nowhere is it stated that any of these fights were catchweights.

If you can provide evidence to the contrary, I'll gladly apologize.
                  ive got the book four kings by george kimball were he states several times how much they weighed contrary to the division limit

il message u the direct quotes when i get on my computer at home asap

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. President View Post
                    Let's stop ignoring the facts and cut to the chase, there's noone in the WW division who's anywhere remotely close to the level Money May has reached. Every time he fights i think it's one of the greatest athletic performances i'v ever seen, then the next time he fights he looks even better.

All you Floyd haters can throw rocks at the thrown out of jealousy that your favorite fighters can't hold a candle to him all you want, but the bottom line is Floyd is the king of this boxing **** and piss mouth Marquez, that hypocrite cheater Mosely, Pacquaio, Paul Williams, or any other fighter out there arent capable of taking his thrown. His defense is too good and his timing is too sharp.

Instead of hating on the man who's carrying boxing on his back we should just accept that he's the greatest of his generation and admire his talent while he's still active. You can criticize him all you want, but the bottom line is if any of these other fighters you claim he's "dodging" square up with him, they're gonna lose. You know it and i know it.

"All 40 had a game plan, and all 40 fell"

"haters love to hate... it just adding fuel my fire..."

~Money

Comment

Originally posted by catalinul View Post
                      He should prove it in the ring.
                      apparently "scared money's" fans feel otherwise...

Comment

Working...
                      X