Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charr: Anthony P----ua, Sign The Paper Or Go Out And Let Real Men Fight; Tyson Fury, Let's Go!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joshua has never fought a killer ...and as a pretty padded record , aside from old Wlad who was swinging like he was under water after he'd dropped Joshua.Who really has he beaten who we could rank a 'killer' ? Charles Martin....? Tyson fought and beat a real killer in the unbeaten , at the time Wilder who has dropped every single fighter he's faced and when we talk about killers in boxing it's undeiniable Wilder has got to be put in this class, only a fool would disagree.Tyson beat this man three times ! I think when Barry Hearn let slip and I quote 'if Joshua doesn't fight Wilder for the next ten years then I'll take that' says it all .They did a runner and you can't blame them as his run would have ended much more brutally than it did even with little Andy.Some are defending a guy who was concussed just a few fights back after hitting the deck four times and then lost twice to a small man who is hardly a killer just a much better boxer.I supported Joshua through the Olympics and was rooting for him all the way , as a pro too.Even at ringside that night at the 02 when he was wobbled by a out of shape Whyte ,I 'd hoped for better .He has never had that killer instinct and confidence since he was annihilated by Ruiz , he's a changed fighter who seems gun shy and lacks the confidence he once had. There's very few who train as hard and put in the hours in to improve but after a better showing against Usyk I don't think even he knows where he is.I think he's at crossroads in his own mind and he has surely come to realise that asking Usyk how he beat him was something he clearly deluded himself with and was out on his own with.Time will tell if Garcia will gel with this good but not great fighter. Joshua will, with a couple of confidence building fights beat most out there but until that time I honestly think it's wrong as Eddy is also saying to take this Tyson fight .Tyson is full of confidence , bigger, a better boxer, better mover with a much higher boxing IQ, Joshua is a true fighting man but down on his confidence and in need of a win....I think Joshua would fight Fury tommorrow I just know that the Hearns wouldn't , they want to take Joshua a different safer route and to this they have admitted .They are business men and although 40% of the pot is large they want to be in the driving seat and know even though Joshua is a major draw 4 losses in 6 is almost Chisora like and as Eddy told Del recently before the Pulev fight he needs to win one , that he can't keep losing , the same applies to Joshua .

Comment

Can't blame Charr for wanting a payday but c'mon...

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
        Joshua has never fought a killer ...and as a pretty padded record , aside from old Wlad who was swinging like he was under water after he'd dropped Joshua.Who really has he beaten who we could rank a 'killer' ? Charles Martin....? Tyson fought and beat a real killer in the unbeaten , at the time Wilder who has dropped every single fighter he's faced and when we talk about killers in boxing it's undeiniable Wilder has got to be put in this class, only a fool would disagree.Tyson beat this man three times ! I think when Barry Hearn let slip and I quote 'if Joshua doesn't fight Wilder for the next ten years then I'll take that' says it all .They did a runner and you can't blame them as his run would have ended much more brutally than it did even with little Andy.Some are defending a guy who was concussed just a few fights back after hitting the deck four times and then lost twice to a small man who is hardly a killer just a much better boxer.I supported Joshua through the Olympics and was rooting for him all the way , as a pro too.Even at ringside that night at the 02 when he was wobbled by a out of shape Whyte ,I 'd hoped for better .He has never had that killer instinct and confidence since he was annihilated by Ruiz , he's a changed fighter who seems gun shy and lacks the confidence he once had. There's very few who train as hard and put in the hours in to improve but after a better showing against Usyk I don't think even he knows where he is.I think he's at crossroads in his own mind and he has surely come to realise that asking Usyk how he beat him was something he clearly deluded himself with and was out on his own with.Time will tell if Garcia will gel with this good but not great fighter. Joshua will, with a couple of confidence building fights beat most out there but until that time I honestly think it's wrong as Eddy is also saying to take this Tyson fight .Tyson is full of confidence , bigger, a better boxer, better mover with a much higher boxing IQ, Joshua is a true fighting man but down on his confidence and in need of a win....I think Joshua would fight Fury tommorrow I just know that the Hearns wouldn't , they want to take Joshua a different safer route and to this they have admitted .They are business men and although 40% of the pot is large they want to be in the driving seat and know even though Joshua is a major draw 4 losses in 6 is almost Chisora like and as Eddy told Del recently before the Pulev fight he needs to win one , that he can't keep losing , the same applies to Joshua .
        You should write your own Boxing Articles
        Lololololol
        Who's reading all of this?

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
          Anthony Joshua has more fights at world class and elite level. Joshua has basically fought at world class to elite level since his 17th professional fight 'Anthony Joshua is a more experienced fighter at World Class & Elite level than Tyson Fury'.

Take Wilder and Kiltschko out of Fury's resume, and he has predominately fought at domestic to high end European Level.

Tyson Fury's next fight vs Charr is back at European Level. While Joshua's next fight will be at world class level. There is no doubt about it, Fury has two mega wins 'But apart from that his resume is stacked with opponents who were at domestic or European Level'.

Joshua also beat a better version of Wladimir Kiltschko, who had endured 3 back to back training camps. He endured that number of training camps, because Fury kept on pulling out of their scheduled fights 'Due to his circumstance, which was unfortunate'.

Tyson Fury did not beat Deontay Wilder three times. The first fight was a draw. Fury was backed up all night, and decked twice 'That is not how you win world titles'.

Wilder forced the draw, and scored more points with his style, aggression and damage.

Tyson Fury is a big time performer, when it is time to step up 'The man has stepped up'. But right now mate, he is not stepping up. He is looking like he does not want to step up vs Joshua, and he also did not step up to face Usyk 'When the path to make that fight was very clear, Usyk wanted to make the fight at a marginally later date' Tyson Fury right now as champion, is not stepping up to take on his biggest challengers.

There is no point in talking as if the Usyk fight is going to happen. It is not happening, that fight has gone. Usyk is facing Wilder of Joyce next.

Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 09-27-2022, 05:18 PM.
          greeneye99 greeneye99 likes this.

Comment

Charr really should stay quiet. He's irrelevant, not needed to hype anything, he's only in this conversation because Usyk, Joshua, Joyce and Ruiz are too big of a threat; he should just be quiet, show up, get beat up, go cash his check and never fight again.

Comment

Originally posted by jackblack008 View Post
              Who wins Joshua vs Charr?
              Who cares ?
              Honestly
              greeneye99 greeneye99 likes this.

Comment

Not sure why you all surprised by Fury’s decision
                It’s usual business as usual meaning bullchit on top of bullchit
                Wish all three would retire ; Fury , Wilder and AJ

Comment

Originally posted by Sammy7861992 View Post

I didn't watch it recently but fair play to him good win, but u got to take into account on how fights where matched, maybe Mike perez was carefully matched like Fury career or he was very good to win if he was evenly matched, the shows I watched at the starts they where all matched tough, and I'm just saying what's real, fury calls everyone a bum, I'm not saying he is a **** fighter decent at best but has potential but hasn't proved anything, he s big and clumsy fool won't fight good fighters in form, waiting for fighters that where good and picked them when they washed up, he only got in wilder because he showed signs of slowing, they had a back and forth for years but he was all talk waiting for to slow down, basically as people used to say here years ago he is a cherry picker or even 100 times worst than the ones where called cherry pickers on here through years, he's foooled a majority to belive he is great but he is anything but
                  Fighting Charr is ridiculous & I have never defended it but I was responding to 1 hour run for saying it would be the worst WBC title defence of all time so I simply responded with several other “Soft touch” WBC title defences of the past… I have no idea what you are going on about. I pointed out these “Soft touches” couldn’t win prizefighter after 1 hour run falsely stated they were mandatories or late replacements when they were nothing more than wallet building cherry picks who had padded records much like Fury would be doing fighting Charr. My whole point was these cherry picks have been going on forever & that Fury’s cherry pick of Charr is not the worst WBC title defence opponent of all-time like he claimed… Oh & I’m not a fat couch potato. I’m not as lean & pretty as I used to be but I am a loud & proud Ironworker from Northern, Canada who just hit the 25 year mark in the trade…
                  Last edited by joe strong; 09-27-2022, 09:05 PM.

Comment

Charr would be a good boxer, if he had talent, potential, or a track record. He's got fighting words though - go get 'em Champ.

Check his handbag, I think there's still some Trenbolone in there.

Comment

I really don't understand the logic or rationale behind Charr telling Joshua to sign the contract or step aside. Does he want a final career high payday against Fury or not? He isn't likely to get this kind of opportunity again, especially if he gets KO'd which is likely to happen like every time he has stepped up in his career. Does he want to sabotage what would be in all likelihood his final world title shot?

Comment

Working...
                      X