Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charr: Anthony P----ua, Sign The Paper Or Go Out And Let Real Men Fight; Tyson Fury, Let's Go!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This must be the worst WBC HW title defense of all time. I'm not surprised that it comes during 'Gypsy-Bum' Tyson Fury's reign. When Tyson tried to fight a taxi-cab driver in France and latter rejected by 'Delboy' Chisora, I knew Mahmoud Charr's time had come.

Tyson runs his mouth about the cruiserweight Oleksander Usyk, then fights Charr who got face-planted by a cruiser and Olek's leftovers, Mairis Briedis. The same will happen to you "Gypsy-Duck', ran from the cruiser, ran from the weight-lifter, eat sht.

Comment

Upsets happen but in all honesty it’s a keep warm fight at best.

Comment

Fact that Charr is now talking **** in social media tells that he had deal to fight Fury all this time. Embarassing.

Comment

Lmfao even C level Charr making fun of bodybuilder.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
            This must be the worst WBC HW title defense of all time. I'm not surprised that it comes during 'Gypsy-Bum' Tyson Fury's reign. When Tyson tried to fight a taxi-cab driver in France and latter rejected by 'Delboy' Chisora, I knew Mahmoud Charr's time had come.

Tyson runs his mouth about the cruiserweight Oleksander Usyk, then fights Charr who got face-planted by a cruiser and Olek's leftovers, Mairis Briedis. The same will happen to you "Gypsy-Duck', ran from the cruiser, ran from the weight-lifter, eat sht.
            Worst WBC title defence ever? Give it a rest! Vitali Klitschko defended against Charr & Kevin Johnson. He defended against Danny Williams & Albert Sosnowki FFS! Maskaev defended against Peter Okello… There have been much worse than Charr…
            Last edited by joe strong; 09-27-2022, 06:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
              Worst WBC title defence ever? Give it a rest! Vitali Klitschko defended against Charr & Kevin Johnson. He defended against Albert Sosnowki FFS! Maskaev defended against Peter Okello… There have been much worse than Charr…
              Who was Vitaliy to fight? There was no AJ, Usyk, Andy, Juggernaut that day

Comment

Originally posted by IAMTHAT View Post

Who was Vitaliy to fight? There was no AJ, Usyk, Andy, Juggernaut that day
                Nobody better than Danny Williams or Sosnowski? Are we really going to go there?

Comment

Wow, my respect for Charr has just shot up 10 fold lol. Pu$$ua - LMAO straight disrespect right there!

Comment

Nobody better than Danny Williams or Sosnowski? Are we really going to go there?
                    Here’s 2004 when he fought Williams (ranked):
                    https://www.boxingscene.com/world-bo...mber-2004--393

Here’s 2010:
                    https://www.*************.com/headli...s-august-2010/

here’s 2012:
                    https://syndication.bleacherreport.c...hters.amp.html

some of these dudes ranked 1-10 he fought

difference is vitali kept him mouth shut unlike fury: Usyk, AJ, Juggernaut “can’t smack with rice” but I’ll fight charr

Comment

Worst WBC title defence ever? Give it a rest! Vitali Klitschko defended against Charr & Kevin Johnson. He defended against Danny Williams & Albert Sosnowki FFS! Maskaev defended against Peter Okello… There have been much worse than Charr…
                      I'm pretty sure some of those bums you mentioned were prime and possibly ranked mandatory opponents or necessary late replacements. This is not the case with euro-bum Mahmoud Charr; you can argue washed Franseco Pianeta was justified in the fact that the 'Gypsy-Bum' was returning to the sport after his ban, but this is absolutely disgusting.

Comment

Working...
                      X