Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Extremely Confident Of Changing The Result In Possible Bivol Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    Canelo just needs to stay at 168.
    Why because he can't beat people his own size at 175?

Comment

Lately canelo everytime he says he's going to ko or win he jinx himself. 175 is a little too much for him although he's beaten some of those good fighters but there are some that got it like canelo has it in his own weight. But canelo likes good challenges and wants tough opponents so let's just watch a great fighter attempt his desires

Comment

bivol shut down everything canelo tried last time. there isnt a simple "adjustment" canelo can make to win. Bivol is the same age but fresher than canelo, canelo cant wait for him to age out either like with GGG 3.

Its best if canelo never rematches him.
        _Rexy_ _Rexy_ likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Scene View Post

Why because he can't beat people his own size at 175?
          Are you retarded or what?

Comment

I hope Zurdo beats Bivol but I doubt either beats Beterbiev. If Canelo were smart he'd wait until 175 is unified and challenge the champ. If it's Beterbiev, that's a much better PPV than a Bivol rematch.

Canelo vs Charlo should be next.
            Last edited by WarVeteranO01; 09-27-2022, 05:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TBOXING245 View Post
              CANELLE is made who takes himself for a god it is time that he falls from his ladder and that he understands that he is a human like all the others and bivol easily outclassed him the scores were reduced when a boxer is popular at the conelo or fury he becomes arrogant and takes himself for the best but he always has better. and stay humble but fury is bepolar all his to say that it's the popularity of people that makes them pathetic
              What? Your grammar is horrible.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                I hope Zurdo beats Bivol but I doubt either beats Beterbiev. If Canelo were smart he'd wait until 175 is unified and challenge the champ. If it's Beterbiev, that's a much better PPV than a Bivol rematch.

Canelo vs Charlo should be next.
                U should persuade Canelo to return to 160. I want Charlo too. Then, Janibek and GGG (if he won't retire).

Comment

Working...
                X