Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joe Joyce Breaks Down, Blasts Out Joseph Parker in Eleventh Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by P to the J View Post

I don't understand me either, amigo
    So we go whoring and swimming
    in nice places until the spirt in the sky tells us to put on a condom
    and at the min buust nuts on pretty dark azz cheeks

we on
    P to the J P to the J likes this.

Comment

• Finally catching up on some fights I missed. I had it 6-4 going into the 11th. Gave Parker rounds 2,4, 9 & 10. Joyce is relentless & Parker struggled to keep pace. Parker landed a lot of clean overhand rights & uppercuts but not once did Joyce take a step back. What a chin & what an engine.

Other than Fury he is the man to beat. I am curious to see how Joyce would do against Fury, Wilder & Usyk. My only complaint about this fight was I felt Parker may not have been in the best possible shape he could have been in.
      He was a career heaviest & looked a little softer than usual. Still Joyce’s relentless pressure was overwhelming. Parker was forced to fight at a much higher pace than I think he expected. Joyce is easy to hit & I could see why he probably thought he could take him out.

Parker has good power & had much faster hands than Joyce. Joyce’s chin & engine were tbe difference. Parker could not keep pace.
      The 2 late rounds I gave Parker ( 9 & 10) were won because Joyce had slowed down some & it allowed Parker to land the bigger shots but it was too late. Parker was exhausted & Joyce turned it back on in the 11th & scored the biggest win of his career. I was very impressed.

Joyce will be a real task for any HW. I’m curious to see if he will get his chance against Joshua, Usyk, Wilder or Fury. He could be upgraded to full WBO champion after Fury/Usyk as I expect the belts to be vacated after undisputed is determined. I’m not sure anyone will be excited to face him.
      Last edited by joe strong; 12-29-2022, 06:34 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X