Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shakur Stevenson Secures Dominant Decision Over Robson Conceicao, Titles Remain Vacant

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cypocryphy View Post
    Also, that's another bad sign. Again, signs that Shakur is not taking this fight seriously while sleeping on the couch while Robson is lather and ready to go. He's probably going to win, but still. I don't think he's going to look like the guy we saw last time.
    Do you think Robson could potentially rock him in this fight?

Comment

What is going on? Why does it say “after the game”? What game?

Comment

Originally posted by Cypocryphy View Post
        Shakur is not the hardest guy to hit in boxing. ESPN up to the usually antics. Maybe it sounds bad to say the second hardest guy to hit? I'd love to see a little honesty here.
        who is first?

Comment

Stevenson ftw but as good as he is there is just something about him I can't get behind.
          In the nicest way possible I think its just because he looks a bit simple

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            What is going on? Why does it say “after the game”? What game?
            College football game has 30 seconds to go.

Comment

Ward said Conc had a sweat going and his gloves on too soon and that was a while back. The co-main hasn’t even started yet.

Comment

ESPN treats boxing like it doesn't matter. Rarely do fights come on at the right time and on the stated channel.

Comment

Originally posted by lolpz View Post
                  Idk how everyone just turns a blind eye…do these forums just love Bob Arum? I really don’t get it.
                  I don’t think I have ever seen a good TR card in my lifetime. Fans are just so used to it, it’s just part of their life like breathing or blinking.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

who is first?
                    It's Dmitry Bivol who has the best defense in boxing right now.
                    Superbee Superbee likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by El Escorpion View Post

Do you think Robson could potentially rock him in this fight?
                      I don't know about rock him because Robson, although hits hard, isn't that kind of puncher. He slaps sometimes. He's a hard hitting combination puncher. Of course it's possible because these guys are pros. I just don't see him really rocking Shakur. He could buzz him. Shakur has a bad habit of giving up real estate in the ring and getting up against the ropes. If he gets buzzed, it'll be when he does that.

Then again, Robson has made some pretty big improvements last couple fights. He's got the step back down. His combinations are great now too.

It's hard for me to see Shakur getting rocked, but of course, this is boxing and anything can happen.
                      El Escorpion Feroz likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X