Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shakur Stevenson Secures Dominant Decision Over Robson Conceicao, Titles Remain Vacant

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man these top rank cards are just straight garbage

Comment

I could see Lebron moving up to lightweight, I already thought Vences looked too big for it, Lebron just seems a weight class above him.

Comment

Shakur probably missed weight on purpose to increase the promotion for this fight as there was literally NO promotion or hype, hardly anyone knew this fight was happening

Comment

Lebron talking sht ....

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Giggles View Post
            Shakur probably missed weight on purpose to increase the promotion for this fight as there was literally NO promotion or hype, hardly anyone knew this fight was happening
            I don't think he wanted the attention that would ruin his reputation though, if he looks bad tonight many of his fans are going jump out of the bandwagon.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Giggles View Post
              I’m sure that’s exactly what happened

Comment

Keyshawn Davis look really good against a very awkward style last time. This is just a stay busy fight in comparison.

Valtierra would have been better.
                Last edited by Feroz; 09-23-2022, 09:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                  Man these top rank cards are just straight garbage
                  Idk how everyone just turns a blind eye…do these forums just love Bob Arum? I really don’t get it.

Comment

Shakur is not the hardest guy to hit in boxing. ESPN up to the usually antics. Maybe it sounds bad to say the second hardest guy to hit? I'd love to see a little honesty here.
                    ChamberOfTruth ChamberOfTruth likes this.

Comment

Also, that's another bad sign. Again, signs that Shakur is not taking this fight seriously while sleeping on the couch while Robson is lather and ready to go. He's probably going to win, but still. I don't think he's going to look like the guy we saw last time.

Comment

Working...
                      X