Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michael Benson: Eddie Hearn has declared that he's already talking to Canelo Alvarez to grow a spine and take the Dmitry Bivol rematch instead of cherrypicking John Ryder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canelo isn’t a lhw, at least not a very good one. Stay at 168, fight Benevidez and then make the whining babies at 160, move up or shut up

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
      Canelo isn’t a lhw, at least not a very good one. Stay at 168, fight Benevidez and then make the whining babies at 160, move up or shut up
      He don't want no part of Benavidez, Charlo, and Andrade.
      Hustle Hustle likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Silence View Post
        John Ryder's resume has Saunders, Callum and Jacobs. He arguably beat both Callum and Jacobs and gave a close fight to Saunders.

He is "more proven" fighter than Bumdrade, Charla and Bumavidez in world class opposition.

lol and so it begins. The Canela fan boys hyping up a journey man who lost to rocky fielding ..lol!

Shameless. You clowns are a total disgrace to boxing.
        Hustle Hustle likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by BigDramaShow! View Post

He don't want no part of Benavidez, Charlo, and Andrade.
          I can almost guarantee that if two of these ne’er do wells would fight each other, Canelo would fight the winner but they fight no one

Comment

Rematch Bivol for what? He was beat soundly in the first fight. I don’t need to see him outclassed again.

Comment

Canelo vs Ryder is unacceptable on Cinco de Mayo or Mexican Independence. Any other date then I don't mind.

Comment

Working...
              X