Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michael Benson: Eddie Hearn has declared that he's already talking to Canelo Alvarez to grow a spine and take the Dmitry Bivol rematch instead of cherrypicking John Ryder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Benson: Eddie Hearn has declared that he's already talking to Canelo Alvarez to grow a spine and take the Dmitry Bivol rematch instead of cherrypicking John Ryder

​​​​​​
    The 3 150million dazn deal originally included Bivol, GGG and Ryder as a package.

Now that Bivol ruined Hearn and Canelo's plan. Hearn is now looking to convince Canelo to take the Bivol rematch instead of facing John Ryder in the UK as originally planned.

John Ryder's resume has Saunders, Callum and Jacobs. He arguably beat both Callum and Jacobs and gave a close fight to Saunders.

He is "more proven" fighter than Bumdrade, Charla and Bumavidez in world class opposition.
    -Kev- -Kev- likes this.

Comment

That's very good because Bivol needs to whoop his ass some more!

Comment

I said it before that Ryder will be Canelo's comeback fight after surgery and recovery. I don't see Canelo taking on Bivol after a long layoff. Ryder will be inactive until then.

Comment

Another weak fight for Ginger fanboys
          charliepaerker charliepaerker likes this.

Comment

Winner by homicide, and still...

Comment

Why would I want to see a fight where I already know the outcome? Canelo can't beat Bivol.
              charliepaerker charliepaerker likes this.

Comment

Interesting. So now Canelo needs a spine to fight Bivol. It used to be that he’s cherrypicking him. Even though many fans initially predicted Canelo likely won’t beat Bivol.

But now if Canelo rematches him, i’m sure you guys will go back to the cherrypick thing and start bringing up Benavidez.

Comment

Also, we have no idea if Bivol is beating Ramirez. In fact, I think Ramirez has a good chance, real good shot at upsetting the champion.

Comment

I like the Ryder fight. Good tune-up if nothing else. And it pisses off the Ben “fans”.

Comment

Working...
                    X